Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Helllo friends! 've been tracking this resourse. Decided will join us, with third Hackintosh. But better late than never. Togetter we are strong!

Re: Please excute the use of internet translator.

Hi, I'm chad_. I am new to the hackintosh community but not to hardware hacking in general. I have followed hackintosh developments for years though. I have been a Mac user since 10.1 and I've been misusing hardware and voiding warranties for 20+ years. I am really enjoying the learning process in this case. I built a new pentium g3258 (@ 4.4ghz) based hackintosh on an asus h97m-e/csm with a hand-me-down Radeon hd5870. It was a little hairy for a minute but the chat on here was an indispensable resource. Thanks to the people in there, very much. I'm hoping to find the time this week to write up a post detailing what hardware I have and what I have done to get to the point I am at.

So yeah.. Hi!

Hi all........................... I am from the Welsh Valleys, Wales in the UK, where men are men and sheep are scared!!!

I am hoping/trying to get a Mac os on my sons laptop using VMware Workstation 11.

WEther or not i can actually succeed in the task is another story though.

Hi guys, my name is Nick (or Nikos) and im 32yo from Greece! I have an HP G62-450sv tripleboot with hackintosh ML 10.8.5, Windows 7 and Kali Linux. I may be very noob to the hackintosh think, but i'm very excited...I dare say that I am in love !! ;-ρ Nice to meet you all, your forum its precius and very helpful!

Hi, i am smallpotato000 from China. I was once successfully installed OSX 10.7.2 in VirtualBox on a Intel based workstation in my lab. However my personal laptop is AMD-based.

Recently, I am trying to install 10.9.5 on my laptop, again using VirtualBox. However I am busy with my thesis so there is not too much time on this.

In the future I want to help with xnu AMD kernel develop. I was once compiled winocm's xnu arm port and got it running in qemu so the basics of compiling xun is not a problem for me.

Thanks.

smallpotato000.

Helloooooo Every one,, my name is Ian, im from Coventry England, and ive been messin about with pcs for a few years but stuck using XP, so need to learm more about newer Windows OS & also OS X , i have a (spare) Dell Latitude D530 laptop and have been swapping HDs when needing to change OS but would like to use one HD and multi boot with all systems ( XP, Vista 7 & OS X ) but have Never tried this before,,