jlfilms

jlfilms

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Interests:Hackintoshs
Hi everyone,

my names Jason and i recently sold my late 2011 mbp13' and Im waiting for my parts to come in from newegg to start my new hackintosh build.

Gigabyte Z77 D3SH
intel i5 3570k 3.4ghz
EVGA Geforce GTX 650Ti 1GB GDDR5
8GB Corsair DDR3 Vengence LowProfile

Does anyone know whats best Osx Ver. To run for fcp 7 . ie SL,Lion?

Thanks my main concern is getting Lion/ FCP 7 to run, I do not want to use FCPX.

dsmmichael

dsmmichael

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello! I am dsmMichael. I have been visiting this site for tips and research for a while now and decided to become a member! I am excited to join, and I look forward to learning and sharing what I know.

jayslim123

jayslim123

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
IGHT, my names tyrell, or t-rimez
im a rapper/producer/engineer, and a bass freak, i from montreal Canada . and moving back to toronto for music production,

SPEC'S are on signature...

So my history of hackintosh , started 2 years ago, when my powerbook g4 died, i was so sad it was my first mac.... and then i was looking to fix it and had little success so i googled around and found out that i can install osx on pc. I had alot of amd's in my house so it didnt work , bootloader isuues wtv :P
then one day i hustled a p4 d
I got Kalwalke leopard on dvd and ran it, with SUCEES everything working but no s.l :(
But the concept of it working on a pc hardware

So recently for xmas i got some cash and invested in my own first hackintosh pc.
I regret the gpu. js... sucks
Anyways so i built my first ML hackintosh eryything working on 10.8
but im currently at a road block for 10.8.2 ... update..
if i find a solution ill support.

so im 16 aswell. i wanna become a producer and i build this baby for that exact reason...
i wanted to get a sound card but audio interfaces are more compatible yea thats it.. :)

Attached Files

theconnactic

theconnactic

Stubborn AMD user

• Local Moderators
  • 2,973 posts
Welcome!

Since you use an i5 3570K CPU - same as mine - perhaps you can just use Intel HD 4000 integrated graphics: i suppose it's faster than the GT 610 (despite having a quarter of VRAM) and way more compatible. Or use both cards, plugging one monitor in the HD4000 and the other in the GT 610.

Answer the second quiz so you can post anywhere. :D

Best regards!

neverheardofit

neverheardofit

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Hello, I'm neverheardofit. I'm currently wanting to turn my PC into a Hackintosh and hoping that I will be able to acquire all the information I need here to be able to.

Maikrio

Maikrio

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello Everyone, I'm Chris from UK - Yorkshire.
Looking to make a Lifebook NH532 into a mac.

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
Welcome :)

Maikrio

Maikrio

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thank you good Sir/Madam

darkreaven

darkreaven

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Bye! My name is Marco, i'm from italy and I'm tryin to install Osx on my HP DV7 6180SL!
It's the first time I'm applying to set up an hackintosh
Thanks all for support and your time!

redneck

redneck

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
I'm A redneck living in Massachusetts USA. I hate it here but I have an Autistic daughter who is here for care.
I love playing with PC. I have HP7700 with two Hard Drives. Total of 6 partions. I have Windows 8 on one and ML 10.8.3 on four. one Efat four storage.
I really enjoy ML. Windows 8 is just OK.
I will use usb audio for ALC262
I am not Mac literate. I install iATKOS with USB ( had to use ps2 mouse/keyboard)
I created a ML 10.8.3 image I can install anywhere.

Maxim1203

Maxim1203

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Building Computers, Staying up to date with every part of the technology field, and doing things...
Hello, nice to meet you all. I work as a Technician for an Apple Service Provider, but enjoy building systems and look forward to being involved in this community.

Coke734

Coke734

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
New to the Hackintosh scene, will be attempting to convert my old (circa 2007) PC and then possibly building a new one to run both OSX and Windows 7.

Have already done quite a bit of reading around here and it looks like a good community, looking forward to contributing!

renegade334

renegade334

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi Everyone.

I am renegade334, an Indian ex-IT geek who's been seduced by the beauty and simplicity of OSX.

It is my plan to have 2 HDDs on my computer, one which will run Windows exclusively for the family, and another on which I plan to run OSX.

Thanks, you all for running this great forum!

Allin1991

Allin1991

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
New to this forum site. I just got a MacBook as a gift, and I'm not a Mac user that's why I still need to learn a lot more in order to enjoy it. :)

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 3,023 posts
Hi

and welcome to us :D

xDevlinx21

xDevlinx21

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Technology, Video Games, Golf, Art, Anime
Hi. I'm Travis. New to the forums here. I'm really passionate about computers and technology, also love video games. Started off on consoles when I was younger and now I've just been introduced to PC gaming.

Dykstra420

Dykstra420

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hello, im Mark. I first put os x 10.5.6 on my old Dell optiplex GX 260 and now Im hooked!! Currently trying to put snow leopard on my satelite L305-s5933 and almost have it except the wireless and ethernet capablities! I used to talk smack about apple, now I bake crow cake and enjoy heafty portions!! Question - failed second test to post everywhere, and now it wont let me re take it ??? Is there a waiting period? Thanks!

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,345 posts
24 hours.

pino240780

pino240780

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all i'm pino from italy and i would install mountain lion on my asus laptop!

Tikifg

Tikifg

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Hi, I am a new member. Just started experimenting with OSX on a virtual machine and i think the knowledge in here could come in handy
Cheers Tikifg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy