• 3,025 posts
You are welcome ! :)

LoneApple

LoneApple

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there! Here solely to build a hackintosh to retain using Logic on a custom computer I dont need to spend $4k to build. I've been an Apple user for about... 10-11 years and just love the OS, but hate the price and hardware.

Some of the parts im choosing for my project aren't listed in Wiki so expect lots of noob questions from me ;)

dezi

dezi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all, a big 'allo eh!! from Canada, eh! Land of maple trees and maple syrup, back bacon, mounties, lumberjacks and Niagara Falls and of course Québécois version French. We all live in igloos here, ride a moose or paddle birchbark canoes back-and-forth from home to work in 10 feet (3 meters) of snow, while drinkng maple syrup and eating back bacon. We try our best while trying not to 'it dem dere busy beavers and de occasional mountie riding 'is or 'er 'orse while canoe paddling/moose riding ...

@XLR - Hello XLR good to meet you -- would you like to see my {censored - by a mountie} or my {censored - by a lumberjack}...
also, why did you name yourself after an audio connector?

seraphlz

seraphlz

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone,
I have installed osx86 on VM of my PC and I want to install it on native hard drive.
I hope to succeed with your help.

k3kXs

k3kXs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Long time lurker, decided I could say hello to the people I read frequently.

See you around!

Indigo...

Indigo...

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Computers, Tennis
Hi i am Chuck a long time mac user, since way before System 10, i know unix ok, enough to develop C++ software on. i have never set up linux system, and and only use the terminal occasionally and stay in my home folders. Mainly coz on Mac i never 100% sure how its Unix is OS 10 specific.

I am hopin to buy a GA-z77-DSRH and an i5-3570 and make a Hacintosh. I love macs but over the last 10 years they have gotton too expensive to buy anything but refurbs and used machines. My last laptop broke a few months, and i just cant afford a replacement so i was gonna try this. I have built 5 to 10 pc's because i game too. somewhere around 2000-2005 macs just got to expensive to game with.

Thank for the the forem and hackintosh comunitty.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,345 posts
Welcome everybody :)

Lik

Lik

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi! I'm from Russia.
This forum helped me to install 10.5.6 and up to 10.5.8 two years ago.
Thank you very much

mancaje

mancaje

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hello everybody

iCeborg

iCeborg

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Philosophy, DnB Music, Novels, My Phone.
Greetings all.

I am iCeborg and I reside in the cold netherworld of Cyberia. I have been successful with my last two attempts of installing OS X on my desktop, and this is my third attempt and this time, I plan to install Mountain Lion on my desktop.

I am usually just a PM away, so just shoot any questions you have...

Cheers!
iCeborg.

Vikenbauer

Vikenbauer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm not exactly a new user, as I used to query the forum for an old OSX installation... But I'm returning to upgrade my knowledge :)

Driv3r

Driv3r

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey,

I just want to say Hello to everybody.

Greets

silby101

silby101

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I was looking to turn my old Power Mac G5 into a Hackintosh, but don't have the time.

Also looking to create a cheap media PC running Mac OS so I wanted to hang around here a bit more and see what I can see.

ksh_teller

ksh_teller

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, everyone. I solved quiz part 2 and come back here.

I'm very poor in eng but try to make more better. Thanks.

Isaac Newton

Isaac Newton

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Greetings to all, this is Stan from Australia

Indigo...

Indigo...

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hi i am chuck ... i am software engineer but only the last 10 years .... i had macs since the apple II. I just got GA-z77-ds3h r1.1, an ivy league and i am running on board video. I am building a new AMD build too on the evil window side .... its up and runnin on 4.6.8 but like everyone else no audio or ethernet. Tonight i may borrow a friends mac to download the 10.8 update ... but looks like a while till its up to par. ... got to run but nice to meet everyone.

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 3,025 posts
:welcomeani:

Petes

Petes

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I am not new here, I just don't post unless needed. I prefer to read first.

Unfortunately the forum sent me an email telling me that my account will be closed unless I use it. So here goes.

Actually I like to chat about OSX and OSx86 too. My mileage with OSx86 has been not good. I have way too many other things to take my time, so I usually prefer real  hardware and migrate my /users/home since 2004.

Cheers: Pete

Indigo...

Indigo...

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Nice to meet everyone ... i am goin to elsewhere at what tools the folks here like ... at first this hackintosh seemed overwelming but now that my feet wet i am liking it.

rukiddin

rukiddin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey all, name is Mike.. Came across a FREE system, and thought I'd give OSX86 a shot. I've been a Mac/PC user for 30 years, and have hacked everything from Tivo's, XBOXs, iPhones, Droids, etc.

Mike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy