Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hello!

My name is Jakub. I'm studing IT on Technical University. Long time linux user. After all those years I wanted something more simple with more software and I found out OS X to be perfect for me. Year ago I built Hackintosh, because performance/value factor of Mac Mini was too low in my opinion. Using OS X for a year made me buy Macbook Air. I installed OS X on my PC by not the most welcome way there, so Yosemite is out and I thought it might be time to do it right ;) I don't like what Apple did with UI, but I upgraded systtem on my MBA and I'm getting used to it.

Helo

I love hackintosh

Im not programmer

My 1st hackintosh dell inspiron 530s

10.6.8 old

10.9.5 new

Tq everybody

Try Yosemite in my opinion its rocks i was in the beta program and the beta rocked!

• Like 1

Hi all Mac lovers,

I've been a Mac lover since my first, an original Lime iMac and now I'm just about to build my uMac from scratch with the components below. The name comes from the case, the U3, which looks like it was just made to be a Mac! Really happy to have discovered Clover and its more modern enhancements and features. No doubt I'll be posting with whatever issues I come across in my build and look forward to contributing to the community with my experiences and findings.

Damien

Thanks for the welcome. My experience is really only in using Macs, with only a little experience in modding, but that's mainly structural, with changing the HD of my Mac Mini to an SSD and before that, adding a fan-mate to a pretty loud eMac. I've no experience of any Hackintosh at all. All the settings post-installation can appear a little daunting, especially when something is not running as it should. I stay as far away from Terminal as it's possible to get :ph34r: but that phobia may have to be confronted as I face the challenge of building my first hackintosh.  

About 3 years ago, I dual booted my Mac Pro with BootCamp to be able to run a specific application on Windows. Windows will probably be added at a later date, but I just want to get up and running with Mavericks or Yosemite before I get into Windows again.

Currently building another DIY project of a new workstation desk for all this to fit on and work at. Can't wait until that's completed and I can get cracking on Hacking! :P

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome. My experience is really only in using Macs, with only a little experience in modding, but that's mainly structural, with changing the HD of my Mac Mini to an SSD and before that, adding a fan-mate to a pretty loud eMac. I've no experience of any Hackintosh at all. All the settings post-installation can appear a little daunting, especially when something is not running as it should. I stay as far away from Terminal as it's possible to get :ph34r: but that phobia may have to be confronted as I face the challenge of building my first hackintosh.

About 3 years ago, I dual booted my Mac Pro with BootCamp to be able to run a specific application on Windows. Windows will probably be added at a later date, but I just want to get up and running with Mavericks or Yosemite before I get into Windows again.

Currently building another DIY project of a new workstation desk for all this to fit on and work at. Can't wait until that's completed and I can get cracking on Hacking! :P

oh you and terminal will be the best friends ever, trust me :P

Hi everyone. Built my current and first hack 8 months ago and I'm in love with this hobby. Bit of fight and frustration is good for the soul :) I've wandered over from a different forum (the name seems taboo here) because I want to get my hands dirtier after just learning how Clover works and whipped up my first utility (for catching when rom and mlb changes thus triggering issues with iMessage). Browsed through the developer's corner and i'm impressed (bit chaotic but genius is as genius does). 

Already planning my second hack as a media server. Present for myself this winter holiday :)