Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

My name is Waqz. I am a Motion Graphic Designer, I often visited (INSANELY MAC) for help & today i decided to be a part of this community.

Good day to all  ^_^ 

Hello,

I'm Incik Rakuzas from Malaysia.. I'm using OSX ML 10.8.4 in VM Ware.. But recently i'm going to use it in my AMD HP g4.. Hope i can manage to do it though.. Quite challenging.. BTW.. Nice to meet you all.. Nice forum here~ 

Hi all My name is Chris and I am building my Second Hack.  First time was a MSI GX620 and this time is a Tower with Celeron G1820 and GTX 670 on a GA-z87x-OC motherboard. Look for my success full build with a unsupported cpu.  Great to be here. 

Everybody....... New Users...WELCOME WITH HACKiNTOSH :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

DO NOT BE SHY ON THE FIRST TRY.... :hysterical: JUST ASK... :wink_anim:

• Like 1

Hi everyone, my name is button(user name: buttonimagine), it's very nice as well as pleasure to join this forum, I'm a newbie who come from Taipei and want to build a Hackintosh for editing(mostly use Adobe series and DaVinci Resolve).

First and foremost, I'd like to appreciate everyone's help and suggestion, it's always thankful to learn from worldwide predecessors.

Appreciate again,

buttonimagine.

Hi I'm a new Italian user, I'm pleased to meet you...

just a week ago a tourist in a club destroyed my mackbook 13" with his beer, I need some program that run only in Windows 7 for work, so i've just bought a new laptop but it's not mac.

I would like to learn how to prepare my hackintosh and maybe, if it will be possible for me, help the other user!

that's all about me!

Cheers!

Andrea

hello im new and im going crazy trying to get my pc to run mac osx 

so hope u can help 

thanx 

hello im new and im going crazy trying to get my pc to run mac osx 

so hope u can help 

thanx 

PS
where do i find p1 of the quiz so i can post 

thanx

Hi everyone!

My name's Steve, I'm a software developer by trade (mostly in the .NET world, with a lot of web services and frontend work), and I'm new to the forums but not to OSX86 - I had ran 10.5 using iAtkos for a little while before buying my 2009 Macbook Pro and I've been using a dual boot win7/mavericks 3570k/ga-z77n-wifi/radeon 7770 workstation for about a year now. 

When I got back into it, I unfortunately went with the "beast" tools from tonymac. I was never really satisfied with how little control they give me, or how little you're actually able to learn using them. I've also since learned of the sordid history, and I refuse to use stolen code. I've registered here so I can start learning the real nuts and bolts.

Aside from the workstation I've got another "spare parts" system that is working except the HD2500 integrated graphics (so far I boot in safe mode) that I'm trying to finish for my sister because her 2008 Macbook Pro just died, and a Dell e1505 that works except the x1400, that I'm playing with just 'cause otherwise it sits in my basement doing nothing.

Hello. I'm a French ind. C/C++ dev and mostly need OS X under virtual machines (under VMware and/or Virtualbox) for testing around my cross-platform projects. My dev. station is an Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 with an AMD FX-8350 4.3GHz, 16GB RAM, SSD + some HDD, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. And as my nickname doesn't say, my firstname is Eric :)

Hello

Im Joel P.

I have 2 hackintosh computers. 

HP ProBook 4440s - Mavericks 10.9

Gateway DX4870-UR23P - Mavericks 10.9.2

I am a complete noob to this world.

My world is usually Android modding etc.

I hope to be able to solve all my mac issues here.

See u around

Introduce myself..

Second name: George

PC: Lenovo Ideapad G510 laptop (well, I have another desktop pc, but unfortunately I don't have access to it for reasons I don't want to reveal in this forum)

Hackintoshing level: novice a.k.a noob

OS'es: Mavericks (myhack), Windows 8.1, Ubuntu 14.4 LTS

Further laptop specs:

Processor: i5-4200 2,50 Ghz

RAM: 4GB DDR3

Graphics: Intel 4600 (integrated) & AMD HD8570m (dedicated) (switchable graphics)

HDD: 1TB SATA

Wi-fi: BCM43142 802.11b/g/n (Broadcom)

Ethernet: QCA8172 (Qualcomm Atheros)

I'm happy to be part of this community. I hope with time I can become an active member and be able knowledge-wise to help other members out with problems and what have you. I also hope I can find answers to my questions here and maybe make some friends in the process.

Have a great one.

Hello fellow apple fans, 

I found this place while trying to upgrade my new device, and it looks like a great community to develop my apple skills in. 

Hi, 

my name is Chris and currently trying to create a Vanilla Installer :D

That's how I got here.

Still have probs with Mavericks 10.9.2 but with the help of this forum, I hope to get solved ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Paul from Western North Carolina

New Hackintosh build, been wanting to build one for some time.  Started down the route of one of the "donation" distro and realized that's not the right approach!  Need to go vanilla :)

Specs on system:

I7-Haswell -4771

Gigabyte ga-z87-hd3 mobo

32gb Corsair vengeance ddr1600

Nvida 660 gpu

Crucial M500 240gb ssd (for OS)

Seagate 3tb (file drive)

Corsair 650w PSU

Corsair water cooled cpu