Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Joined up a few years ago when getting a phenom based AMD hackintosh together. And again when trying to get my Acer Aspire One net book going. Never posted because I managed to get it all working by everything others had posted.... So thanks for that!

Just got the email about the revamp and figured I'd check in.

No longer use my hackintosh - decided to buy a MacBook Pro. Handed my Acer aspire over to my nephew though, getting him OS X/hackintosh ready :-)

Oh, and I like the quiz before posting; nice touch! Disappointed I only got 8/10 though - would love to know what I got wrong!

I'm consistent too. 16/20 on quiz 2!

Ello All :) Found this site after another pointed out by a student I work with. Most recently decided I was finally sick and tired of Apple locking in the hardware configurations and limiting our ability to add/upgrade as we see fit (given current iMac builds anyway). Oh I know i can get in there (lots of experience with that) but sick of them trying to make it as hard as possible. Looking forward to picking some of your brains as I build my own (Finally) fully upgradable/mod-able Hackintosh :)

Hi there everyone, 

I look forward to using this forum...

My technical knowledge in the area of hardware is limited... So, I guess you could say that  I am looking for the path of least resistance

Also, I m currently suffering from MacOS withdrawal symptoms, since having to use Windows 7.

Hopefully, by working with the kind doctors on this forum, a cure for my (& our) ailment can be found.  ;)

Thanks for reading