Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,216 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm a systems engineer from Croatia. I work mostly with Cisco equipment. I'm also an owner of a CCNA

I'm also a developer of keystroke logging software, Signum Soft Keylogger:

I look forward contributing to this forums.

Edited by fantomas1

Hi,

I'm Ghali from Morocco, I'm a software & Web developer and this week I decided to leave the Microzooft's slavery empire for ever after 15 years of slavery and 3 years in the GNU's community, I succeeded to install iDeneb 10.5.2 on my Dell Latitude D830 :thumbsup_anim:  after reading a lot of forum's pages and I can tell you that I was very excited and fascinated by the graphic of OSX, how it is very fast even better than linux and by the Apple philosophy in general, I will be very happy to help this generous community in everything and by any mean I can.

Have a nice day and weekend  :D

• Like 1

Hi,
I'm Ghali from Morocco, I'm a software & Web developer and this week I decided to leave the Microzooft's slavery empire for ever after 15 years of slavery and 3 years in the GNU's community, I succeeded to install iDeneb 10.5.2 on my Dell Latitude D830 :thumbsup_anim:  after reading a lot of forum's pages and I can tell you that I was very excited and fascinated by the graphic of OSX, how it is very fast even better than linux and by the Apple philosophy in general, I will be very happy to help this generous community in everything and by any mean I can.
Have a nice day and weekend  :D

Good Hack Ghali bon Hack Ghali et bonne chance  :D  :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

Hi all well have not used Mac's much since 1996 when I did a degree in computer graphics.  Loved them just could never buy one.  Been in IT industry since in some way.  A mate gave me a Dell Dimension 9100 so I'm going to see if I can turn that in to a Hackintosh.  Hope to learn a lot about it all here.

Hi all. Obligatory "hello" post here. I know nothing, really, about building computers - but what better place to start? Like I'm sure many other people have, I want to build a media server type arrangement. Basically, I think I just want to build a Mac Mini.

Looking forward to learning more. (Let's face it, I couldn't exactly know less!)

Hello, my names Joe

Hello, my names Joe. I'm new to install OS X on hackintosh but I'm not new to figuring out complex problems in windows. I'm trying to switch to Mac OS X without the hefty price. (I hate windows though)