3327 replies to this topic

valyno

valyno

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Hi !

I realize that I have been roaming this forum some years now and that I never introduced myself!

So, I am a computer addict, with no hard/soft education ( I am a lawyer...).
But I am very interested with computer stuff in general and MacOS. I really like this sytem and I own a Macbook laptop.

I have a Dell XPS 720 that I am trying to convert in a hackintosh. So far, I just succeeded in installing SL 10.6 but I still have a lot of troubleshootings to fix...

fox2OOO

fox2OOO

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello from Italy!

Great forum tho :)

RandomXSk8

RandomXSk8

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi to all i'm carlo and i hope to install osx on my pc... and discover a new so..! :D I have also kubuntu and w7 on my pc =)

renpasa

renpasa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ciao! I am Renato from Italy, Belluno province on the Dolomite area. I am 65 and retired. I like to "play" with computer but i am not a player. I jus spend some of my time on it. Please forgive me my very poor english, i pick it up around Africa, mainly Nigeria and South Africa but i never learn it in school.
I will post some question on the proper section Hopefully
Ciao once more Renato

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,346 posts
Ciao Renato. Un benvenuto super :)

Vandonio

Vandonio

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Ciao ragazzi, sono Antonio di Chieti. Ho 40 anni e sono un tecnico informatico su piattafomra Windows.
La mia curiosità di provare ad usare un Mac mi ha portato a voi ma sono un novello in materia. Spero col vostro aiuto di riuscire a far girare un Mac Os sul mio Pc.

Grazie in anticipo per tutto quello che fate, vi auguro un buon lavoro.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,346 posts
Benvenuto Antonio :)

Fixxxer393

Fixxxer393

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
My name is Riccardo i'm from Italy, Macerata and i'm 18 years old. I hope to have and give help in this forum ;)

Hello Everybody!

arshan

arshan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all,

Have searched these forums for help many times before, and figured it was time I actually made an account.

Thanks for everything so far and in the future!

-Arshan

FilmStudent

FilmStudent

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I'm Steve from New Zealand.

Currently studying a Diploma in Digital Film.

Wanting to put OSx86 on my pc because tutor constantly referring to mac software ie. final cut pro, dvdsp, garage band etc.

Feel like I'm at disadvantage because I'm using PC with windows and have to make other software mainly adobe suite do the same stuff.

Mainly I would like to get GarageBand and try it out since one of my courses "music for film" relies heavily on it and I have tried other win based software but it's just not the same.

If anyone needs help with adobe (premiere pro & photoshop) trouble shooting on PC let me know, I'll try and help, I've certainly had my fair share of issues with this software.

Cheers
Steve

Andy3008

Andy3008

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey everyone, i'm Andy from Australia. Looks like a fun and informative forum. :D

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,541 posts
Welcome Andy! :)

Please don't eat me :D

olouv

olouv

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey everyone, I'm Olivier from France. Having a MBA-2011 & a working shuttle hackintosh (H67N). Quite recent (6months) switcher.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,346 posts
Welcome Olivier :)
Congratulations for your good English!

HackInBlack

HackInBlack

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Rebuilding society starting with a hackintosh.
Hello all. Im looking forward to becoming a member and contributor to this site. I own an Imac with overheating issues and I am looking for an alternative to selling the rest of my soul to apple. Not sure if i'm ready to build my own computer but i'm a sponge ready to absorb as much as I can. Site looks great from what I've seen so far.

B.L.E.A.K

B.L.E.A.K

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
HI all,

B.L.E.A.K here.

I have previously installed a very much working OS X Leopard on my PC. I loved every bit of it then. Moving ahead, I am now excited about installing OS X Mountain Lion/Lion on my PC. This time however, I am ready to dedicate not 1 but 3 partitions of my HDD unlike last time.

So, big hello to all the mods and admins. Promise to stick to the rules and not going to be trouble here.

Regards.

Xabs

Xabs

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, my name is Xavi and I am from Spain. I tought to change windows for MAC OS many years ago but finally I'll do it last month. Hackintosh is a very good option to people who can't spend many money in an original mac machine. Now, I am trying to learn as much as possible.

B.L.E.A.K

B.L.E.A.K

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Hi, my name is Xavi and I am from Spain. I tought to change windows for MAC OS many years ago but finally I'll do it last month. Hackintosh is a very good option to people who can't spend many money in an original mac machine. Now, I am trying to learn as much as possible.

I absolutely agree Xavi. Welcome. I have previously installed OS X Leopard on my PC. and believe me, had super fun.... :) Now planning to install OS X Lion/Mountain Lion.

Zer0_byt3

Zer0_byt3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Tecnology, IT, Coding, Manga and Anime
HI!
My real name is Giovanni and I'm a 16 y.o. guy from Italy!
I've already successfully installed Snow Leopard on my lappy (Acer 5920G), but now I'm looking forward to install Mountain Lion 'cause I need at least Lion to use the last version of xCode (yeah, I'm a noob iOS dev who doesn't want to buy an original mac only to develop some simple free software on iOS).
I'm having some trouble with Mountain Lion, so I hope to find some help here!

Phoenix2058

Phoenix2058

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:PS3, Hardware stuff, Hackintosh, Server/Networking stuff
Hey, my name is Kaira, i'm from japan and im here to help other users cause my "MacPro-Hackintosh" and my HP Laptop are already running lion perfectly ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy