• Please log in to reply
3088 replies to this topic

Words With Friends Cheat

Words With Friends Cheat

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Noob here. Just passed the first test, but only got 11/16. Good enough to pass, but not much better. Looking for general forums to hang out at to learn more about my various hardware.

sicklebrick

sicklebrick

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ahoyhoy, just looking to get better acquainted with my Hackintosh. Hoot hoot.

TheDust

TheDust

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi All My name is Roberto and i'm from Italy.....Actualy i have leopard 10,5,8 installed on a p5k motherboard

PokeNerd

PokeNerd

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey there, i am new to this world of installing os x on pc, but i have already read a lot of tutorial and i'm "starting" to understand it a little bit.
I simply need help to understand it more and so, i wish that someday its going to be my turn to return the favor and help people about it too.
:happymac: :gathering: :euro: :gun: :censored2:

buoo

buoo

The Prodigal Son

• Moderators
  • 4,517 posts
Welcome PokeNerd! :)

Gagarin

Gagarin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Hi guys. I just glad that I found that awesome forum and hope I will find a lot of people who are fascinated as I'm with OS.

VB7749

VB7749

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
My name is V from miami. Heard about this site for some years now and wanted to learn all about it. So teach, teach, teach. Im willing to learn.

Jodie7

Jodie7

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all, i'm an apple fan, love here :star_sunglasses:

MerKz Rx

MerKz Rx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Hello everyone! MerKzRx here! Long time Windows/Linux user hopefully soon OS X user.

z3r0space

z3r0space

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey there i'm cris. I'm from Frankfurt, Germany and 23 years old. I'm a huge mac os x fan and hope to get and give help in this great forum

Gagarin

Gagarin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Btw, anybody from my state? (Connecticut) PM me.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,251 posts
Welcome everybody :)

Neo-World

Neo-World

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I'm a french Guy looking for informations about apple products and a cool board :)
Moreover, I will work on personal project focused on (µ?)ATX motherboard integration on a Power Mac G5 Case.

So thanks to Administrators and contributor's community because you've made a precious mine of information :D

See ya!

artaxshir

artaxshir

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I'm Mohammad from Iran, Tehran.
I'm working on Installing Os X 10.7 n my PC and Notebook. I haven't succeeded yet but i'm challenging.

CommanderShepard

CommanderShepard

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, Im new here, and I looked around a little bit before I decided to become a member. Everyone seems pretty down to earth, and that's the main thing I look for when I look for innovators alike To me, stereotype is hacker or modder, which is usually seen as bad. I see only people who show the genius behind programming, and the innovative possibilities that are only as limited as the latest software they create. I've been a Mac user all my life, until I was forced to "downgrade", due to financial issues. Finding this place was a tech miracle. I hope to get acquainted with everyone soon. :D

cero

cero

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys,
let me introduce me ....
Coming from Germany an i`m around 40.
My first Apple i got with 14 (Apple 2e) and hen my whole life i was marriaged with Apple ....
At the moment i have a I7 with Gigabyte Board and GFX 285 to make Audio and Video Stuff.
Had a Soundstudio for 15 years, also i work in Computer Service/Support for OSX and Win.
Greetings from Germany
cero

143voltron

143voltron

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all,
I've following insanely Mac for a while now, and now I am ready to take the pill lol and dive into a new world

Ther0

Ther0

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey Everyone! I'm new to the hackintosh community and would like to learn more, figure out ways to get my hackintosh working and possibly help other people as well.

paradisedweller

paradisedweller

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, this will be my second attempt at a hackintosh, and hopefully my first successful build. Last time it was a desktop, but now I'm trying a customized Dell XPS 15. Wish me luck!

paradisedweller

CRF Ripper

CRF Ripper

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
What up, I'm new! Have windows and linux machines and looking to add OSX to the fray.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy