Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hello,My name is Alessandro :)

I started getting close to Hackintosh World about 2 months ago,But I still haven't got any luck on fully running it on a computer.

My goal is to install Mac OSX Mountain Lion on my Notebook which is Samsung RC530-S06IT.

If someone can help me,I'd appreciate it. I opened a thread for it,so who can and wants to help me,is welcome :)

Hello there my name is Christian, I'm from Argentina.

I started taking interest in Hackintosh about a month ago to test a couple of tools/IDE (XCode) and the OS itself. My current objective is to learn and do a clean install in a FX AMD Oracle VM , using Linux as the Host OS (Not an easy task I'm told).

Hope that I can share my results and experiences in this forum.

Hi there, I'm David. I've successfully installed multiple OSx86 systems over the last few years and now I want to learn more about the development (Kexts patching, etc). I eventually want to see if it's possible to put together a cross-platform Darwin OS based on the xnu kernel and patched OS X Kexts.

hi im sLiver, from Malaysia. currently running windows on my pc i7 4th gen + Asus Maximus VI Hero (not yet supported as i know) and my laptop Dell Studio 1555. looking forward to install osx on both my system. hoping to get help from u guys here :lol: happy eid mubarak if there a muslim here :thumbsup_anim: . peace

Hello, my name is Tiberio, I came from Milan, Italy.

MacBook user and now I'm going to install OS X also on my new Hackintosh

(Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H rev 1.1 |   i7-3770K cooled by Corsair Hydro Series H90 | MSI N660Ti-2GD5/OC nVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti | 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz SSD SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD SanDisk 128GB | Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB 3.5" Corsair GS600 PSU | Corsair Carbide Series 500R case ) with a little overclock.

Fountain pen lover, I'm the only here or not? I also like listening to progressive rock.

Hey people of InsanelyMac. You're all insane Mac users. (hense the site name) Just thought I'd point that out first of all. ;) (haha, just kidding people!)

My name is Kyle. I'm a Brit/Italian, living in Cambridge, UK.

Welcoming myself. :)

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm Steve from the US. Been using OS X on PC hardware for about two years, InsanelyMac has helped tremendously in making that happen! Currently trying to get my aging i7-920 system to run 10.8 (and later), stuck on 10.7.5 at the moment.

Hello everyone, I am new to InsanelyMac.  My name is Matt and I live in New Jersey. I've been using OS X on PC hardware since July of 2010.  I have a Gigabye EX58-UD5 with an i7-930 and am currently trying to resolve an issue I'm having where my screen will go totally black after about 10 seconds upon boot up.  The system still runs because I can ftp into it from another device and still access everything.  When I unplug my monitor and then plug it back in the picture comes back, and then goes black again 10 seconds later.  I have uploaded a video to youtube for everyone to see.  If anyone has any thoughts as to why this is happening, and/or how to fix it please help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcX4us_qZz0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCHTINW64gy70tkQzcdAMlg

Hi guys, i'm new on this forum, after years of mac using, and very desapointed by the commercial strategy of the apple,

with machines with a less and less long life

and more and more expensive cost,

i think about re-swaping the hardware after my imac motherboard died last week...

Geetings.

Hey guys and girls. 

I am Neko Vision, I am using OS X for a long time, upgrading it every time, helping another people to solve theirs problems with this OS.

I am modder in Call of Duty game series, also i am c# programmer and c++ beginner ( moved to xcode since win ).

I am 17 years old, i love music like Royksopp, Daft Punk.  

My "Apple" time started since i moved from android ( i don't like it ) and friend given me iPod Nano 1 with broken display. Then i bought itouch5 and moved to os x. ;)

Hi,

I found that side through a competitor which I feel is a cheap knockoff and cheat. I'll be posting here in the future.

Currently I run a Macbook Pro 5,5 and I will need to update to Haswell in the future. I need more power to cut HD clips and to color grade them.

A 4770k it will be with a nice nVidia card (for DaVinci Resolve), maybe a 660 Ti.

• Like 1

Hi I am Jase, and I loveeeeee Apple  :thumbsup_anim:

What I like doing in my free time is being creative, create picture edits, and inspirational blog posts to help people that going through tough times. This is my Website/Blog if you want to check it out :)

I love love love love Mac OS X, such a great superior OS in my opinion compared to windows and I always love it when I'm on my Mac. My Mac is what started my being creative lol. Windows, I've not really ever much liked Windows, but Windows 8, I really really do love and feel at home on windows 8 (in bootcamp on my iMac) just as much as in Mac OS X. I just wish that I could move my mouse down to the right corner of the screen to turn the display off like I can in OS X, but apart from that, I love it :)

Linux I really do love a lot too.

Anything Unix though just kicks a.. lol :P

Unix = King of the Operating Systems :P Windows may be popular but that don't make it king ;) as even if David Cameron is more popular than Elizabeth, that don't make him queen does it? ;)

lol

BTW is there any way I can put my age on my profile whilst keeping my D.O.B hidden?

Edited by jaseww