Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,211 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is {censored} i'm from {censored} and i'm {censored} years old. Known on other forums as {censored} {censored} and {censored}.

My opening line is "Hi, i'm new here™" and i love asking how to install kexts repair permissions and choose distributions, since 2008. {censored}

• Like 13

Hello, my name is {censored} i'm from {censored} and i'm {censored} years old. Known on other forums as {censored} {censored} and {censored}.

My opening line is "Hi, i'm new here™" and i love asking how to install kexts repair permissions and choose distributions, since 2008. {censored}

Lol! :)

Super Noob!

Hello there, My name is Umbre. Visited this site once before awhile back but forgot my username. Anyway its great to see that you all are still hard at work making one of the best operating systems even more fuctional to thouse who do not/can not own a real mac. Thanks for all your hard work and keep up the great work. ;)

Hello! I am Rio22, I am visiting this site for a long time and now I decided to start posting myself. I don't have a great experience in MacOSX, but I can say that I have a hackintosh for a year now (P5KSE Asus, Intel Core2Duo 2.66, Ati EAH2600, 2 x 250 GB Samsung HDD, Samsung 300 GB HDD, DVD RW SATA, 6 GB DDR 2 RAM, Zalman Ultra Quiet CPU Cooler CNPS9700LED) one computer that works very well. OS is Leopard 10.5.8 installed from retail dvd (10.5.6) and upgraded to 10.5.8.

I am a man who likes clear discussions on the subject, no street language and unnecessary insults.

Please be merciful with me and don't KO me for my mistakes, especially for my bad english.

Thank you,

Rio22 :)

Olá

Sou viloo

Ando, e pretendo, aprender a enfiar o snow no meu computador

Mas já tentei várias formas e nenhuma resulta

O meu computador tem a seguinte configuração:

Processador i7 - 2,66

Bord: Asrock X58 Deluxe

Grafica:saphira (ATI) HD 4890

1º HD SATA Samsung 1TB (três partições: 1- Win7; 2 e 3- Dados) em utilização

2º HD com 120 GB onde pretendia meter o Mac

Monitor HP w2558hc

• Like 1

Hi, there!

I won't tell you my name's Yannick (there's no use to hide it, I know how easy it is to find someone on the internet) and I'm actually a PowerPC Mac fanboy and, let's not hide it, I wouldn't buy a x86 Mac because I think they're just expensive PC's… I'm a student in computer science at the ULg (University of Liège) and, as you sure guessed it, I'm Belgian.