[Help] Asus P67 sabertooth paying for an edit!

dysfunction

2 posts in this topic

Paying 25$ via paypal to the first who get my build working again... Sorry i don't have time for playing around myself, and i really really need my os x to work before i fire ip creative suite etc. This has been pasted on Tony's as well, hope you guys can help me

10.7.3 installed and working... Kinda

After my wife by accident chose to update to 10.7.3 from the software update icon_crazy.gif with KP etc. icon_crazy.gif i decided to do a new install...

Downloaded 10.7.3 from the Appstore used [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] to install (hooray for 10.6.8 backup!).

Ran [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 4.2.1 with options below:

System utilities

Audio: (ALC8xxHDA, Non-DSDT HDAEnabler -> ALC892)

Disk: IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector, Trim Enabler

Graphics: Nvidia GF100 Fermi Patches: OpenCL Enabler 10.7.2

Miscellaneous: ElliotForceLegacyRTC, EvOreboot, FakeSMC, FakeSMC plugins: Motherboard and Nvidia Plugins, IOUSBFamily Rollback, NullCPUPowerManagement, USB 3.0, AppleRTC Patch for CMOS reset.

Network: Hnak's AppleIntelE1000e Ethernet.

Bootloader: Chimera v 1.7.0 r1394

Customization: 64-Bit apple boot screen, Generate Cpu states.

System definitions: iMac 12,2

Reboot, everything ran fine except graphics. Used viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35148 Step: 1, 2, 3 and 5.

Could not run step 4, because there is no Info.plist inside my AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext (it's version 100.12.42). I have installed 10.7.3 3 times now and i still have no plist file! (either it's my being an idiot or this is some kinda magic)!

I have attached a new dsdt i just extracted from ubuntu, along with the sabertooth p67 patch and my old dsdt from the old bios (old maldon bios).