Asus K53E - Blue Screen for 30 minutes

iRanbirHD

68 posts in this topic

Can you take pictures before and after? What's your GPU?

Mine is Graphics Unknown 384 MB on Mac

On Windows 7 - It is Intel HD 3000

Here is the picture when I plugged it in -

5e7fed8331894ef99723b3dde60c6158.png

When I press FN + Dual Monitor.

Also, I tried another way, by plugging it in before boot. Once it got boot, half screen got cut-off.

Also I'm using VGA port to connect to the laptop. Also little update, I did the HDMI (Cant use HDMI all the time due to I use it for the video games) and it works o.O Which is weird. But there has to be a way to connect my laptop to monitor using VGA port.

Depends on the panic. :) Post it here.

Now, if it shows as unknown...were you able to launch DVD Player? Or Chess?

Depends on the panic. :) Post it here.

Now, if it shows as unknown...were you able to launch DVD Player? Or Chess?

Okay, This is SO weird lol. Yesterday, It shows kernal panic and keep rebooting still show kernal panic.

This morning, I saw your post saying "Post the picture" in ipod touch. So I told myself, I will post it after school.

After school, I got home and get my camera and turn on my laptop boot to mac and start recording it, and I see no kernal panic, it direct me to Mac desktop, which is weird. o.O

So, I guess Kernal Panic is gone I'm thinking.

Also you know the solution to the VGA port?

OK, but they do open. So you do have QE/CI...

What's your graphics? Intel HD Graphics?

Also, my Laptop is 64-Bit.

Intel HD graphics 3000.

ntel HD Graphics 3000:
 Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 3000
 Type: GPU
 Bus: Built-In
 VRAM (Total): 384 MB
 Vendor: Intel (0x8086)
 Device ID: 0x0116
 Revision ID: 0x0009
 Displays:
Display:
 Resolution: 1366 x 768
 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
 Mirror: On
 Mirror Status: Hardware Mirror
 Online: Yes
 Built-In: Yes
SyncMaster:
 Resolution: 1360 x 768 @ 60 Hz
 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
 Display Serial Number: HVYLA00316
 Main Display: Yes
 Mirror: On
 Mirror Status: Master Mirror
 Online: Yes
 Rotation: Supported

Hm...you know, I'm not quite sure what's up. Any results via Google?

yeah after few hours of researching, I noticed some people said, "It will not work with VGA port because Mac do not have VGA port, you will need the DVI port something. HDMI works."

• 1 month later...

Not true, but I don't know the solution...

I will just use HDMI.

July 5th, 2013

I need help, when I boot up, it shows blue screen for like 30 minutes. Why is taking so long? I just re-installed the whole thing, it still happening.

I will just use HDMI.

July 5th, 2013

I need help, when I boot up, it shows blue screen for like 30 minutes. Why is taking so long? I just re-installed the whole thing, it still happening.

I found out on my on :\

Go to Lion > Extra > Chameleon.plist and find KernalCache and put it as ON. It should work. Then save it.

pls help me compile my own dsdt file for Asus K53sv Sx521v

it has got a h65m chipset where can i get the patches for this chipset i don't know. Tried searching Found Nothing Only thing i was able to install was Iatkos l2. but it crash after a day or two i don't know what the problem is. pls help

and the prompt is like system up time in nano seconds

and if i try to boot from the hdd i get a "hibernate image too old use force wake" prompt

help pls

pls help me compile my own dsdt file for Asus K53sv Sx521v

it has got a h65m chipset where can i get the patches for this chipset i don't know. Tried searching Found Nothing Only thing i was able to install was Iatkos l2. but it crash after a day or two i don't know what the problem is. pls help

and the prompt is like system up time in nano seconds

and if i try to boot from the hdd i get a "hibernate image too old use force wake" prompt

help pls

Well, I never use the DSDT for my Hackintosh yet.

Try to watch this?

Well, I never use the DSDT for my Hackintosh yet.

Try to watch this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qF0bYyCJM

I have done everything you said In that Video. when i update my nullcpu and ev0reboot my laptop won't turn off properly lcd is off but the fan is still making sound.

and the power light is on.

i don't know what is the problem.

there is this one thing that i'm installing this on my hdd on which windows came pre installed not on any external drive. i created a drive and than formatted it with iatkos l2 usb drive selecting extended journaled it is a logical partition i guess. does that have to do with any of this

I have done everything you said In that Video. when i update my nullcpu and ev0reboot my laptop won't turn off properly lcd is off but the fan is still making sound.

and the power light is on.

i don't know what is the problem.

there is this one thing that i'm installing this on my hdd on which windows came pre installed not on any external drive. i created a drive and than formatted it with iatkos l2 usb drive selecting extended journaled it is a logical partition i guess. does that have to do with any of this

Yeah I have that same problem. Just click restart once it boot click power button, it will go off.

Yeah I have that same problem. Just click restart once it boot click power button, it will go off.

the case with me is that when i do not update those kext files its fine it restarts properly and shut downs properly too.