Asus K53E - Blue Screen for 30 minutes

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

PookyMacMan

PookyMacMan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 1,459 posts
  • Interests:Computer science, engineering, trumpet performance, and a host of others. :D
Not true, but I don't know the solution...

iRanbirHD

iRanbirHD

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Not true, but I don't know the solution...

I will just use HDMI.

July 5th, 2013
I need help, when I boot up, it shows blue screen for like 30 minutes. Why is taking so long? I just re-installed the whole thing, it still happening.

iRanbirHD

iRanbirHD

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

I will just use HDMI.

July 5th, 2013
I need help, when I boot up, it shows blue screen for like 30 minutes. Why is taking so long? I just re-installed the whole thing, it still happening.

I found out on my on :\
Go to Lion > Extra > Chameleon.plist and find KernalCache and put it as ON. It should work. Then save it.

oieet

oieet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
pls help me compile my own dsdt file for Asus K53sv Sx521v
it has got a h65m chipset where can i get the patches for this chipset i don't know. Tried searching Found Nothing Only thing i was able to install was Iatkos l2. but it crash after a day or two i don't know what the problem is. pls help
and the prompt is like system up time in nano seconds
and if i try to boot from the hdd i get a "hibernate image too old use force wake" prompt

help pls

iRanbirHD

iRanbirHD

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

pls help me compile my own dsdt file for Asus K53sv Sx521v
it has got a h65m chipset where can i get the patches for this chipset i don't know. Tried searching Found Nothing Only thing i was able to install was Iatkos l2. but it crash after a day or two i don't know what the problem is. pls help
and the prompt is like system up time in nano seconds
and if i try to boot from the hdd i get a "hibernate image too old use force wake" prompt

help pls

Well, I never use the DSDT for my Hackintosh yet.

Try to watch this?

oieet

oieet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Well, I never use the DSDT for my Hackintosh yet.

Try to watch this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8qF0bYyCJM

I have done everything you said In that Video. when i update my nullcpu and ev0reboot my laptop won't turn off properly lcd is off but the fan is still making sound.
and the power light is on.
i don't know what is the problem.

there is this one thing that i'm installing this on my hdd on which windows came pre installed not on any external drive. i created a drive and than formatted it with iatkos l2 usb drive selecting extended journaled it is a logical partition i guess. does that have to do with any of this

iRanbirHD

iRanbirHD

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

I have done everything you said In that Video. when i update my nullcpu and ev0reboot my laptop won't turn off properly lcd is off but the fan is still making sound.
and the power light is on.
i don't know what is the problem.

there is this one thing that i'm installing this on my hdd on which windows came pre installed not on any external drive. i created a drive and than formatted it with iatkos l2 usb drive selecting extended journaled it is a logical partition i guess. does that have to do with any of this

Yeah I have that same problem. Just click restart once it boot click power button, it will go off.

oieet

oieet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Yeah I have that same problem. Just click restart once it boot click power button, it will go off.

the case with me is that when i do not update those kext files its fine it restarts properly and shut downs properly too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy