Heya. I got my Acer Aspire 5750-6636 up and running fairly well. I've got graphics up and running with the Macbook Pro 8,1 system description, sound's working as well, got wireless with a kext for my Atheros 9287 card, and keyboard/trackpad working. I've yet to test my mic, but in the Sound Preferences, it appears to be picking up audio. Even my function keys appear to be working. However, there are still a few outstanding issues.
- Sleep doesn't work. The screen goes black, I assume it begins to write a hibernate image (there's an image header error in Chameleon when I reboot), but it stops there. The screen remains black, LED indicators remain lit, etc. It stays like this until I power it off manually.
- I don't have the ability to adjust brightness. The screen remains on 100% brightness, which is murdering my battery.
From what I can tell, these are ACPI issues. I used the DSDT editor to extract my DSDT, but I'm not really sure what to do from here. Can I get any help with this? I attached my DSDT.dsl to this post. Any help would be appreciated.
- Intel Core i3 2310M
- Built in HD Graphics 3000
- 4 GB DDR3-1066 RAM
- Atheros 9287 Wireless Adapter (PCIe)
- Chipset: Intel HM65 Express