Hi everyone!

Macbundlestop

4 posts in this topic

Hi im new to the forum. First, I found the quiz kinda difficult which is scary considering I'm an Microsoft certified technician! Lol!!!

I just wanted to say hi to every one, I did use to have a MacBook pro last year but regrettably sold it to get a Sony vaio! (but I am looking together another mac pro soon) I do have an iMac tho !

I don't want people to think I have just signed up to the forum to promote my website - because I haven't. But is their a section where I can add it to? It's quite useful if you have a mac

All the best, scott

Hi, welcome to the forum.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showforum=91 might be a good place, but in general, plugging your own website is considered spam.

You don't see me plugging my website and I have a few OS X 86 install tutorials on there.

Is your website useful to those who have a PC masquerading as a MAC? If not I doubt it's really relevant for this forum.