Hallo guys!

I have following problem.

My Config is:

i7 960

GA-X58A-UD5 Rev.2.0 FD

4GB Ram

Gainward GTX 480

2 Harddrives WD

I installed Mac OS X Snow Leopard Retail via [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] Legacy on first hard drive. All worked until I installed Windows 7 on the second HDD.

Now I get always after boot "Please hold down the Power button.." and so on. The OS Crashes, but no grey or blue screen.

After I connect the SATA Cable from Windows HDD to the Mac OS X HDD and reboot all works! After next boot I get again the same error. Then I have to reconnect sata cables again to get this work. Oh and if I let both sata cables in then Mac OS got each boot the error. Only if I disconnect the Windows SATA Cable I can boot Mac OS.

Can someone help?

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

install stata port 1 osx .. sata port 0 windows.. whenever u working with bootsector or installing .. unplug windows sata.

i boot from 2 hard disks with Windows first in port 0 then osx in port 1 .. i use easybcd 2 in windows to add a linux entry grub2

then i install linux in windows drive partitioned (max 4 primary) 2 for windows 2 for linux.. ext4 and swap . swap can be about 8gb

then i boot windows(shows linux boot menu, choose windows7) and write mbr of windows7 (in easybcd..in Deployment ) and boots with 7 menu and linux in list.

the linux lets me pick osx i added custom to grub2

with a special entry for osx with these included (not exactly as shown)

set root hd1

insmod hfsplus

chainloader+1

what this is doing is

boots from port0 windows bootmenu. and it has linux in menu.. i choose that and in linux menu it shows osx i added custom.. done

by the way i built a friend his x58a-ud3r and we disabled usb3 in bios