iAtkos L2 CANNOT INSTALL! Also iAtkos S3 either! OR INSTALLATION!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Andrew Turner

Andrew Turner

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I have done every possible thing! I cannot use it to install Mac OSX. If I boot without -v it goes to the apple logo and stays there FOREVER. If I boot with -v, it does its normal thing, and then after it leaves the bootloader background it goes to a black screen. My monitor is still on, and the DVD drive is flashing. It also stays there forever.

What do I do?!

If I try the S3 dvd this is what happens:

So after a lot of effort I was able to install Mac OSX Snow Leopard on my machine. It ran just fine and I was really happy with it. Without giving it a second thought, I installed the update to .8. This was a HUGE mistake. Now the drive won't boot up at all. It just stays at the Apple logo.
This would be a problem if it really mattered Posted Image I didn't have any special files on there so it is OK to reinstall it. Which is what I immediately try to do. But it doesn't work. It gives me tons of errors, and if I can FINALLY get it to the grayish screen with the cursor it crashes before the language select screen can show up. I have tried several boot flags. I have tried like EVERY combination of these:
UseMemDetect=No
UpdateACPI=Yes
PCIRoot=1
PCIRootUID=1
-v
-x
-F
npci=0x2000
Before the language screen pops up, I get the loading cursor Posted Image for about one minute. Then it goes to normal cursor. After ~30 secs it goes back to Posted Image After two minutes or so the computer shuts down. I never even see a trace of the language screen.
I am not doing anything different than before... I cannot figure out what the problem is.

Andrew Turner

Andrew Turner

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Can ANYONE help? Please..

Sysyphus

Sysyphus

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Location:3rd rock from that big yellow shiny thing in the sky!
Try using the USB method described here:

http://www.insanelym...howtopic=256729

Andrew Turner

Andrew Turner

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I would, but I don't have an available mac to do it on. I tried going to the Apple store a while back but they wont let me do it, and each time I try, they remote me :P

Is there a way to do the USB method on a PC with Windows?

ants

ants

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
try the iAtkos forum for issues

http://uphuck.ggrn.o...d221783b6d3010b

Andrew Turner

Andrew Turner

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Yes, I tried registering about 100x and I even emailed the owner to no avail. I cannot get an account. If someone else could make an account for me...

Andrew Turner

Andrew Turner

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Someone else gave up. I WILL NOT. Can anyone help? I successfully installed S3 and now I cannot install it again. I need help people! And I would like it now (please)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy