need help with Gma 950(27ae)

schiway

5 posts in this topic

I have a MSI Ap1900 all-in-one, hardware specification is very close to a netbook but with a 18.5 LCD(1366x768).

I tried a lot of ISOs already, only iatkos s3 v2 (10.6.3) can be installed and reboot successfully.

Audio and wirelesscard are ok, but never can get Graphic Card work. I assume i have already tried all the drivers listed online, but still, not working at all.

who's willing to give me some advices to me particularly? here's my msn: bosscat@live.com

CPU: Intel Atom N270, 1600 MHz (12 x 133)

Motherboard: MSI-7437 (Mobile Intel Calistoga-GSE i945GSE)

Memory: 2039 MB (DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM)

Graphic Card: Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family (256 MB)

Audio: Realtek ALC888/1200 @ Intel 82801GBM ICH7-M - High Definition Audio Controller [b-0]

IDE Controller: Intel® 82801GBM/GHM (ICH7-M Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C4

Hard Disc: WDC WD1600BEVT-22ZCT0 ATA Device (149 GB, IDE)

DVD drive: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT10N ATA Device

I don't know if this will be able to help you or not - I have an acer 3680wxmi notebook (which is about 5 years old now I guess) which has the same onboard video graphics chipset that you have in your netbook. I am currently running 10.6.6 snow leopard with no problems (including working video). If you would like I can email you the relevant kext file and QE/CI files to see if they work on your netbook. (my video card address is also 27AE)

Let me know and ill send you the kext files

Troy :)

have sent you a new email with an updated driver file list - I forgot to put in Natit.kext to help make the other kext files load correctly. Sorry about that. Anyhow now hopefully fingers crossed this time they should work correctly for you (I hope) :)

• 3 months later...

I have a Toshi Satellite P105 w. GMA950 grfx 27a2 which I am trying to get going in Lion. So far neither res. change nor QE/CI. I might have to mod the DSDT (?)