HWSensors

FakeSMC Plugins Hardware Monitoring Sensors SuperIO Temperature Voltage Tachometer Frequency

• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

koliberK

koliberK

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Hi all,

Found small issue with HWMonitor 6.9.1315 and Apple Magic Mouse battery charge status. When checking in preferences, i can see 100% battery charged [2x AA 2450Ah]. But HWMonitor show charge status 63%.

Is there any chance to fix this?

Attached File  screenshot_104.png   11.67KB   8 downloads

TimeWalker75a

TimeWalker75a

InsanelyMac Legend

• Gurus
  • 930 posts
The Bluetooth icon always fails to update, it's a bug in OSX. Real values are being written to IOReg and this is what HWMonitor displays, suggest you trust it, instead of the status bar.

Rockey12

Rockey12

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:no comi

Hi Slice, 

Me again maybe with some good news, here is what the developer written to me with speedfan source code i am hoping that u can do something with it

My assembly does not read the data from the chip. This makes SpeedFan. If SpeedFan has read the values ​​from the chip, these value are in a shared memory segment. MyAssembly only reads the values ​​from this segment and makes it available in structures for managed code.

Thanks again

Attached Files

Slice

Slice

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,869 posts

Hi Slice, 

Me again maybe with some good news, here is what the developer written to me with speedfan source code i am hoping that u can do something with it

My assembly does not read the data from the chip. This makes SpeedFan. If SpeedFan has read the values ​​from the chip, these value are in a shared memory segment. MyAssembly only reads the values ​​from this segment and makes it available in structures for managed code.

Thanks again

Sorry, such sources out of my skill.

Rockey12

Rockey12

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:no comi

Hi Slice , ok thank u so much for your help and your time  i give up if any body want,s source can give  it a try

Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

I tried 6.9.1315 and it still displays the GPU memory for my 670 at 4x the speed I get from 5.3.901 and GPU-Z. Is there any way to get it back to displaying the old way without reverting to 5.3.901?

Just noticed that HWMonitor from 6.9.1315 isn't reading my GPU fan speed either.

Panas78

Panas78

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
Any plans on releasing a signed version for 10.10 compatibility?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FakeSMC, Plugins, Hardware Monitoring, Sensors, SuperIO, Temperature, Voltage, Tachometer, Frequency

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy