• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CptAwesome

CptAwesome

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
My iAtkos L2 disk boots fine, I am selecting all the necessary packages, and I install. However, when it gets to about 8 minutes remaining, the installer will freeze, and after a while the computer will reboot. The iAtkos partition won't boot, it kernel panics if I let it go to the apple logo, and if I -v it gets stuck on Tarugas HDAEnabler. I figured it was something to do with the installer not completing, but how do I get it to finish?

I tried erasing re installing, this time it got to about 3 minutes before freezing and rebooting, still not able to boot.

My computer is a sager np8130/clevo p151hm1

intel i7 2360qm
nvidia gtx560m

CptAwesome

CptAwesome

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
It turns out that I had an incompatable audio enabler enabled. After deselecting these options, I was able to install all the way and boot! Still working on wireless and sound though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iatkos, l2, lion, install, hdae, complete, -v, freeze, sager, np8130

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy