Lion Problem on Dell N5010

hbqpmywn

1 post in this topic

Hi,

I've installed correctly Lion into my Dell with already Windows.

When I start the pc using EasyBCD I've setted to start Mac Partition. Then I see the Chameleon screen where i can choise which HD Partition load.

If I choise Win, everything works right, if I choice Mac I've a black screen after the loading screen with the apple.

I've tryed using rBoot-LE burned into a disc, and if I use it to start Win or Mac everything work right.

So, my fisrt question is:

1) How can I fix chameleon to work like rBoot or why using chameleon installed into Lion, Lion doesn't work?

Anyway, booting Lion from rBoot I can use Lion, and I've some problem with kext.

2) I've used [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 4.2.1 to install some kext for ethernet...but now, when I use Lion happened that it say (force...) me to shutdown usign power button for an inaspected error....How can I unistall kext on Mac?

3) I've a ATI Mobility HD5470...I see that I've to install this link....but I've a problem...I'm not able to this file chameleon.Boot.plist and I can only make a txt duplicated... What I should do?

...ok, it's all...for now...fixed these I will pass at audio... =)

Thanks!