P8P67 LE small issues now everything is done!

philipatkins

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

Ive been having a little bit of trouble with my mac, it works beautifully just a few issues that i am currently having.

I havnt installed a DSDT as i have been unable to find out, and not sure how i would install one either. i havnt installed any packages, just used [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and ran everything i needed to get audio and such to get working.

But here are my issues:

My sleep doesnt work properly, i put it to sleep and then on awaking nothing happens i just get a blank screen, i am unsure on what to do about this.

Also heard about speedstepping, not sure exactly what to do with that either?

My bluetooth dongle i have bought and used. it work on connecting my magic mouse and bluetooth keyboard, but when i turn off and turn back they are not automatically connected again, i have to remove the keyboard and repair it with the machine (the mouse not so much a problem, just need to click connect, but still it defeats the object of having them when i have to use a wired mouse to get them back online. here is the info on my bluetooth dongle i know about the hex to decimal stuff but that didnt get me anywhere. but if its a case of buying a new one then im happy to buy.

ScreenShot2012-01-21at213015.png

so these are my issues i have been trying to resolve for a few weeks, just unable to find a solution. Thinking of upgrading the motherboard to deluxe or pro, if anyone has resolved all these problems with one of these boards, please let me know, how it can be done and how easy it is to do :)

But if a solution is out there for this board that would be tremendous.

i have

Motherboard: p8p67 le

CPU: i7 2600k

cosair SD hd

any questions just ask and i will try and the information for you

Thanks

Phil :thumbsup_anim: