Would you gift me a song?

jcruzlara

21 posts in this topic

Hi I'm trying out iTunes 7 ;) its really cool but I can't get my album art because I don't have an account. I would make one but I don't have a credit card (I'm 15, and mothers paranoid). So I was reading on some forum that if some one "gifts you a song" then you can get an account without billing info. So I was wondering if some one would please do that. I would really appreciate that. Maybe I could give you a demonoid invite or something.

Yea I tried that already but she just really doesn't want to use it, I mean she doesn't even use it for her self she always pays cash.

Ok I found out how to gift a song you go to an album and then right under the price and buy album button there is gift this music click that and then click on the gift song button. Please some one gift me sexy back.

Some of those coin changers at the grocery stores (in my area at least) when you put your coins in it will give you a prepaid Credit card and in my area it even gives Itunes gift certificates..... you can even put in paper money and get those out of the machine as well... That or just use one of the Peer 2 peer networks and get your music free. I have over 10,000 songs and never paid for a single one.

Magicman

try aol, you can sign in with your aol account. I've an account also .mac account is working but itunes don't sell music in my country I have an credit card also , but it say I can't use it because my credit card is not registered in available country.

I have the same problem, I already have a CC, but I live in Argentina, I dont have iTunes Store in my country , I try with AOL, Paypal, and CC itself, all refuse to give me an account because I live in Argentina, I am unable to buy music, movies, series ... is really anyoning and frustrating, anyone know how to have a CC from US living in another country ?

thanks

equinux is only for mac os x ...

If someone giftme a song I will return the money from my paypal ..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One surefire way: wait until Pepsi or Coke has a promotion going on. One of those "music codes under the cap" things. If you get one, enter it, and you'll get an account without credit card info. That's how I got my iTunes account.

An AOL account will let you sign in to iTunes, but it will request billing info to be filled out before it can process album art.

Technically, Apple charges $0 per artwork download. Even if it's free, you'll get an occasional e-mail bill tallying up all your purchases. Mine has tons of freebie videos and album art listed, but the total charge is always $0, and I have $0 in my account balance - so it works out as long as I don't buy anything that actually costs money.

• 3 months later...

I have this cool widget. Ally you do is select the song you want to have album art work i.e select the songs in the same album then middle button to open dash board and then type in the album or artist ot whatever, it then retreives the songs and then you select the cover and hey presto. Its done.

Really is a lot simpler than the description.

Edited by jimbobo

Hi I'm trying out iTunes 7 ;) its really cool but I can't get my album art because I don't have an account. I would make one but I don't have a credit card (I'm 15, and mothers paranoid). So I was reading on some forum that if some one "gifts you a song" then you can get an account without billing info. So I was wondering if some one would please do that. I would really appreciate that. Maybe I could give you a demonoid invite or something.

Easier and fre: www.albumart.org

• 4 months later...

http://www.slothradio.com/covers/

...for cover art search.

http://www.blueman.com/itunes/

...for iTunes Gift Code

Lets you create an iTunes Account without a credit card. For US Store only, so make sure you select the US store when iTunes tells you that there's no store for your country and asks you to select one. Now you can download album art & free songs & videos. Expires 8/7/2007 according to website.

Let me know if it works.