[HELP] Sucessful hackintosh won't boot anymore

themadgreek

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

My hackintosh refuse to boot since this morning while nothing unusual happened. No new app installation, no new kexts, nothing but my everyday computer use.

After chameleon and Apple's startup wheel, it goes to a blue screen for a long time and then the default SL wallpaper shows up instead of my desktop; and judging by the size of the pointer, the screen resolution is pretty low.

My computer is a Dell Vostro 1310, I used Empire EFI + SL retail dvd for install and a mix of [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], specific kexts and a custom dsdt to make everything work.

I really have no clue at all about what happened that caused this since I didnt do anything special yesterday, I just turned it off and when to bed like everyday...

Thank you so much for your help, specially knowing that all my college work is on that computer and I have my semester exams next week...

Thanks! :-)

theres a few ways. .in linux mint .. gparted.. or diskutility.

while u there u can zip the files u need and create account at mediafire to upload your stuff.

so when u get new hd u can use the same dsdt and smbios and kexts

btw the yumi or unetbootin is for windows to create linux usb