30 days back I bought the "old" iPod Shuffle

4 posts in this topic

Well people this is a story of a "1st generation" iPod Shuffle owner.

30 days back I bought the "old" iPod shuffle. Thinking its the newest, coolest, hippest thing on the block and on the jogging track. Now after 1 month they tell me it belongs to the older generation. I mean what the hell!! :angry2::angry2::angry2:

Thanks a lot guys for not telling me that new ipods are round the block! Now you can get a 1GB iPod Shuffle for a cheaper price. I payed the same money for a 512mb model which is bigger and is not wearable. And doesnt have a cute dock which belongs in a small cute doll house.

The only saving grace? Well the old iPod Shuffle can be used as a full blown thumb drive. Since it has the usb 2.0 built right into its body. But it aint cool!! My iPod Shuffle has gained weight after seeing the new generation.

Thanks a lot guys for not informing me. :angry2:

Now all I can do is this :)

You cannot get angry at us for not telling you that a new iPod was comming. We knew as much as any other guy that a new ipods were comming. But even still, we wouldn't have thought they would update the shuffle.

I had an inkling though, as a store around the corner was selling ipod shuffles (512) for AU $70 (Around 50 US)