OS X 10.7.3 build 11D50 dev build = Final!

mitch_de

45 posts in this topic

Yep - 5MB VRAM shown may give problems running OpenGL or OpenCL or CI.

But i know 4830 maybe some of the difficult cards to get working 100%. Often they can not use native AMD drivers with Chameleon graphicsenabler=yes and must use some patched drivers / other .kext for injection.

Your VGA says 5 MB...? :worried_anim:

Yep - 5MB VRAM shown may give problems running OpenGL or OpenCL or CI.

But i know 4830 maybe some of the difficult cards to get working 100%. Often they can not use native AMD drivers with Chameleon graphicsenabler=yes and must use some patched drivers / other .kext for injection.

guys, look again !!!

By the way, I have the same card and I have to use ExoticPatch kexts for fully work.

(Here is the exotic patched kext for 11D50: http://www.osx86.net....7.3_11d50.html)

edit.: I just noticed on the linked site, that the exotic patch uploader is "fantomas"... is that you fantomas1? :D

:D

My Hackintosh doesn't boot anymore with 11D50. Hangs on startup.... See Screenshot please. Any solution for this? I already tried to disable many kexts, but no success. Normally "Shutdown: false" "dsmos arrived" and "macosx swapup?" should come after that...

post-301536-0-36239400-1328009716_thumb.jpg

This is not the place for noobs to be asking questions.

In any case, why are you installing a BETA release if you are not hack savvy enough to fix your own boot issues.

Saying that, your system is executing a file system check, which you would have known had you read and understood your panic!

If you leave it to complete the FSCK it should boot, or at least panic and tell you what is at fault.

thanks for the friendly reply! normally fsck takes only 1 or 2 seconds to run. I let it run for 2 minutes but nothing happend. No kernel panic!

keyboard inputs are still accepted and displayed.

Maybe its the new AppleLSIFusion.kext since I have a LSI SAS controller. I'll try an old one....

Edit: Nope. same problem. tried booting with -s. manually executed the fsck, which run perfectly. after exiting the single user mod, nothing happens...but still no kernel panic -.-

thanks for the friendly reply! normally fsck takes only 1 or 2 seconds to run. I let it run for 2 minutes but nothing happend. No kernel panic!

keyboard inputs are still accepted and displayed.

Maybe its the new AppleLSIFusion.kext since I have a LSI SAS controller. I'll try an old one....

Edit: Nope. same problem. tried booting with -s. manually executed the fsck, which run perfectly. after exiting the single user mod, nothing happens...but still no kernel panic -.-

it might simply be a permission problem.. fsck will not alter chmod/chown entries in /S/L/E . That's why diskutil repairpermission is needed as extra step .

The final is out now. Downloading the combo update. Hopefully all I'll have to fix afterwards is the audio :)

final and 11d50 are identical.