Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:27 AM
my problem is i dont know how to install macosx snowleopard on my asus 1215b (e450 apu). Is there one professional guide which shows me how?
Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:36 PM
To install snow leopard you need:
- A working OSX in another PC/Mac, i use a virtualbox emulated machine in my desktop pc.
- A Usb pen larger than 8 GB, i use a 16gb
- A snow leopard installation dvd image dmg format (you can create it from an original DVD)
- The package I just uploaded for you , based on Nawcom Mod USB, download from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JPGLZRKE
The procedure is:
- In the working OS X machine, put the Snow Leo install DVD image on the desktop, download and unzip my package, and plug in your usb pen.
- Open DiskUtility, click on you pen and then on partition, select 1 Partition, select GUID paritition in options and select MAC OS X Extended (Journaled) as filesystem, then click Apply.
- Once finished, always in disk utility, click on restore and select the install dvd image (with extension .dmg) as source, and your pen as destination. Start the restore and wait to finish.
- Now close DiskUtility, open the folder Post-Installation included in my package and start the Chameleon installation package, choose as installation destination the USB pen with OS X install dvd you just created.
- Once chameleon is installed, copy the two folders of my package (Extra and Post-Installation) in the USB pen with OS X install DVD.
- You are now ready: unplug the usb pen and put it in your laptop, then turn it on and put the usb pen as first device in the boot order, save and exit.
- Now the pen should boot, choose Mac OS X Install DVD form the Dos-Like menu of chameleon and wait to the installation to start.
- Choose your language and click next, now go in Utilities -> Disk Utility and choose the first hard disk, click on partition and format it as you formatted the pen before (1 partition GUID, OS X Extended Journaled) and call it how you want (i call it OSX), then apply changes and close disk utility once it finished.
- Now you can continue the installation. It takes about 20 minutes to finish.
- Sometimes the installation terminates with a problem, DON'T WORRY, it's installed correctly restart anyway and DON'T REMOVE the USB PEN
- At chameleon Boot chose the just Installed OS X partition and complete registration (you have to use a LAN cable to connect to internet if you want to link your apple id account to your installation)
- Once registration is finished open the USB pen and click on Post-Installation, install chameleon like you did before, but this time select the installed partition as installation destination.
- When the installation finishes open your hard drive and copy the Extra folder of the USB pen, then open the Post-Installation folder and copy the 2 files (org.chameleon.Boot.plist and smbios.plist) in the /Extra folder inside the installation partition.
- Now unplug the usb pen and restart. You did it!
Hope it's all clear, sorry for my bad English, if you have questions just ask me.
Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:16 AM
any news for Audio, Wireless and Graphics?
Could you plaese upload again your pack : Extra, kexts, boot file...
Thanks for sharing
Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:19 PM
Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:59 AM
i tried to install Mac OS X 10.6.0/3 (both Versions) like "lesh" told, but when i installed the os...and i boot the bootloader from my usb....i get everytime following error: "DMI table entries list is full! Next entries won't be stored." and my pc restarts....its an endless loop! :-(
Can anyone help me?
Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:30 PM
Install the hazard 10.6.6i using an external dvd and with this flags to can boot in the installation of snow leopard:
busratio=16 -v cpus=1 System Type=2 maxmem=4096 -i386 -v
After you did this you must choose this options (in the customize options before press install):
!Important, format the disk to macos journaled!
Select, kernel legacy, chameleon, in the laptop tab select the option voodoo (to enable mouse and keyboard) when you have installed snow leopard, boot and install the wireless using the (io80211 family.kext) and audio use (voodoohda 2.7.3).
If you can't boot, use the dvd of hazard 10.6.6i and use this flags (for me had worked):
-v cpus=1 busratio=16 -i386
if you have more of 4gigs of ram, use also this: maxmem=4096
so: -v cpus=1 busratio=16 -i386 maxmem=4096
Every works except the the graphics and the qe/ci :\
Hope this help.
Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:36 AM
Can you upload the kext for audio and wifi?
or at least a link where you download it.
I have tried many kext, but no one can.
even many causes kernel panic.
Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:20 PM
Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:55 PM
i install the kexts voodoohda 2.7.3 for audio and io80211 family for wifi, once installed the audio mekes a noise that you can remove with gain control on audio panel.
Sorry but i aven't the link for the kext
i'm stell looking for a video kext but no result
Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:45 PM
First, sorry for my english...
I tried to install Mac osx on my EEE pc 1215b e-450.
With the Hazard 10.6.6i distro, i can't type parameters with the F8 option. In deed, my laptop freeze and i must make an hard reboot.
With the hazard SSE2/SSE3 intel&AMD distro, my laptop reboot. ( I can type
busratio=16 -v cpus=1 System Type=2 maxmem=4096 -i386 -v )
AHCI is ok.
EDIT : The problem is before the installation
Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:02 PM
i am looking forward to somebody who can help me for installing my asus 1215b! it doesnt work everytime i get different errors -.-
Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:26 AM
You need to provide more information before anyone can help you. What problem(s) are you having? Without any basic information, we cannot help you.
InsanelyMac Netbook Moderator
Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:13 PM
Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:45 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users