• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BrackMan5

BrackMan5

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Back story: I just recently got my hackintosh running, and had problems with my sound, none to be more specific, and scoured the internet for a kext for my sound. It took forever, but i got it up and running. I can know use iTunes to its full extent! Lie

Problem: I connect my iPod Touch iOS 5.0.1, and iTunes recognizes it if I plug in the Ipod after its open, if not it doesnt recognise it, either way, after about 10 seconds, it gives me the error:
"iTunes could not connect to this iPhone because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000056)

Extra information: I've done research, and it appears to be a Windows only issue, but if I talked to apple about this, I doubt that they'd take kindly to a hackintosh user.

Any information would be nice. Any.

BrackMan5

BrackMan5

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I've done some looking and now it seams that no usb devices work, could you tell me how to fix this? They used to work

JamesLittler

JamesLittler

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
IOUSBFamily rollback?
When exactly was it working?
What are your specs?
Installation method?
Using DSDT?
Which OS?
Got to give us something to go on.

BrackMan5

BrackMan5

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Have no idea what IOUSBFamily rollback is. It was working for a long time, and it just stopped recognizing all USB items except my mouse about a 3 days ago.
Specs: Pentium 4 socket 775 3.2 Ghz
1.5 GB DDR RAM
ATI... Uhm, I dont remember what its called
160GB Hard Drive
Installation:
Hazard 10.6.6, I didnt know much about the hazard when i did it, but I have a Retail Snow Leopard 10.6.3 That I bought from Expercom
Dont know what DSDT is, so I doubt I have it
Mac OS X 10.6.6

Oh, and Chameleon RC5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Newb, Mac, iDeq, iTunes, Sound Driver, Fails, Freezes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy