HELP, Please (Can't boot)

ZoroLives

56 posts in this topic

Yes, thanks for mentioning it. I saw it around her the other day, somewhere. I just had bigger fires to put out.

One thing I Have not yet done is run the security update in 10.6.8, Hate to break it again, on the other hand, hate to not update it if that makes it more stable and more secure. Any problems with that update?

Taking some sleep now, will revisit this in the morning.

Part of my job as a moderator is to keep this place in order. I cleaned up all the redundant quoting in the whole thread because it is basically garbage that future users must ignore and scroll past when trying to find the information they are looking for (and this topic of yours is full of good stuff). Why make people read the same thing twice?

In your reply (post #53) there is a redundant quote. How can you not see that?

Quoting the entire post above in your reply makes it look very much like you either don't understand what I am asking of you, or that you are trying to make a joke at my expense.

In your new post you are now quoting yourself.

So let me ask you again: Stop the madness and please trim your quotes.

These last few posts will self-destruct in five....

Zoro, an easy way to avoid this is just to use the fast reply at the bottom. :) It's what I use all the time. If you really need the full editor you can always click "More Reply Options".