Which distro will be good on my computer?

AndreoPL

5 posts in this topic

Hello!

I have a problem with selecting distro. I have a iAtkos v7, but it doesn't work on PC and VirtualBox This is my PC:

MB: Gigabyte MA770-UD3P

CPU: AMD Phenom II x2 550BE (2 x 3.2Ghz)

4 GB DDR3

GPU: GF GTS 250 512MB Gddr5

Audio:Integrated

Network: Wi-Fi b/g Ralink RT61 (rt2561)

2HDDs: 1st on SATA II, 2nd on IDE

PS. First, I want install OSX on VirtualBox. I will tried Mac on VirtualBox first.

Thanks

There are many guides on this forum that will tell you how to install it in a virtual machine. I suggest you use the search function to help you locate them.

Also, by prior experience, it can be more difficult at times to get it to work in a VM rather than native.

• Like 1

Installing in a VM should be easier, by definition. The beauty of virtual machines is that their virtual hardware is identical, no matter what physical hardware they are running on. Therefore, no matter what hardware you have, any random guide you find that teaches you how to install OS X in a particular VM will work for you.

Our virtualization subforum is here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showforum=104

• Like 1

why a VM get a Retail Snow Leopard DVD and nawcom mod cd use google translate and use my tutorial (link in signature)i even used the same motherboard and have a fully functional DSDT (wich offcourse would have to be altered for ur Grafix Card)