Piyush Chaudahry

3 posts in this topic

hey guyzz ..

i want to install mac lion on my new hp mini 110 but still no luck :(

but m new to mac...

let me tell u what i have right now -->

1. HP mini 110 - 3700 with windows 7

2.iAtkos L2.dmg disk image file

3. 8gb usb restored lion boot disk (made by transmac)

i hv also restored .dmg file to the usb using transmac in windows 7

i formatted it with HFS+ with disk image of .dmg file.

I dont have access to mac [ thats the main probelem with me :( ]

also i dont have a dvd drive :(

please tell me how to install chameleon boot loader to the usb drive having mac installer in it ???

i hv also tried booting from nawcom boot cd from another usb drive , it showed the iatkos l2 usb drive in its boot screen but when i booted from it , it hanged after showing some failure error/...

please help me out :(

I compiled Chameleon from SVN and installed on USB, the same where my Lion installation is. There are several guides available, like this one.

I was able to go through a successful install by adding these boot/kernel flags:

arch=x86_64 cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=N npci=0x2000 pciRoot=0 UsbBusFix=Y

Once you go through a successful install, you will most likely have a non working keyboard/touchpad. Have a USB keyboard and mouse ready and follow these instructions:

http://iatkos.blogspot.com/2011/12/how-to-install-iatkos-l2-1072-on-hp.html from the section named "Get ready to install additional kexts to fix remaining functionality".

Good luck.

I compiled Chameleon from SVN and installed on USB, the same where my Lion installation is. There are several guides available, like this one.

I was able to go through a successful install by adding these boot/kernel flags:

arch=x86_64 cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=N npci=0x2000 pciRoot=0 UsbBusFix=Y

Once you go through a successful install, you will most likely have a non working keyboard/touchpad. Have a USB keyboard and mouse ready and follow these instructions:

http://iatkos.blogsp...1072-on-hp.html from the section named "Get ready to install additional kexts to fix remaining functionality".

Good luck.

hey dis guide is for mac only .. i dont have any access to mac bro..

please tell some other way...

thnxx for replying..