• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Staphyl

Staphyl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Anything Macintosh or Apple.
OK,
So here is my situation. My parents gave me the decision of either getting a Macbook now with my money OR saving it till next year when Santa Rosa chips come out and Leopard. I need to see what you think. I really want it now, but i don't want it to be obsolete in 2 months.

Please i need your feedback.

Staphyl

asap18

asap18

O RLY?

• Donators
  • 1,423 posts
think about it, is there a real need for it right now, will it be impossible to wait? If you need it get it now. Personaly, i went for the macbook two months ago. And i dont know when Santa Rosa will actually come out.

Kiko

Kiko

You Dont Understand Me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,889 posts
Wait, im gonna have 5K to spend on Pc's by XMAs, i could buy a MBP now, but im gonna hold out adn see what can happen, i mean i have lived without a laptop for so long, wast another 3 months.

Oh, how did u convince them to let u spend your money

non sequitur

non sequitur

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
wait until tomorrow. if theres an update, snatch that up, and even if there isnt, go for it. you know right before santa rosa comes out theyll anounce a new chip, and youll wanna wait for that. besides, the current generation of macbooks wont be obsolete for quite awhile.

Staphyl

Staphyl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Anything Macintosh or Apple.
Kiko,
I didn't convince them, but i have to do some dumb finance chart and its all retarded. If i don't "sell" my plan to them. I can't get it. It sux. I earned that money myself and i should be able to spend it. >:)

Kiko

Kiko

You Dont Understand Me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,889 posts
LOL, a plan. Man no offence but your parents are wankers,

geez a finance plan and you have to sell it to them, sell them why they should let you spend your own money. geez that is totally retarded

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy