Problem :Ati mobility 4670 (deviceid :1002:9488) using chimera n lion osx.

Ati mobility 1002:9488 lion chimera

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

crimv

crimv

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hi all,

Im new here. and required u guys to help me .. Thanks..^^

Currently i facing this problem to enable this graphics driver into QE/CI mode. In running extension i only found out that ati4600 . kext is running and yet (i see alot forum show that i required to have the atiframebuffer to be execute as well)but how to do it? .

And the mac osx just able to detect it as an non Ati graphic cards running on 3mb vram.. im using Chimera with latest lion osx. thanks

crimv

crimv

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
im smbios.plist ( imac 11.1) currently my setting is GraphicsEnabler = no without any UseAtiRom .. because i dunno how to use it. My framebuffer is not loaded in the running extention .. please help ..

crimv

crimv

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
UPDATE

Change to chameleon shrike version.. able to boot with full [left]QE/CI mode with GE=Yes .. but problem occur . only able to detect the lvds when i plugged in hdmi on external screen. else wont work. and yet the external display is black screen. Need help thanks.. I need someone to teach me how to edit the hex on atiframebuffer .

crimv

crimv

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Anyone help? please~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ati mobility, 1002:9488, lion, chimera

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy