Little help needed on AMD system

arriva13

1 post in this topic

Hey guys,

after some time spent on a research and few unsuccessful tries with iAtkos and other OSx86 systems I managed to install Max OS X Snow Leopard flawlesslly with Nawcom's bootCD and retail OS X 10.6.3. I was able to install combo update do 10.6.7, because 10.6.8 had always stuck on a kernel panic. Everything seems to work but:

- I cant get my usb dongle working, and that is strange becasue first time I went like a charm with 10.5 drivers, it is a Airlive WL-1600 USB, based on realtek 8187 chipset, so i tried downloading kexts for it...after installing kexts the wlan card is recognized, the utility works but it says "enable the wlan card". Problem is, that I cant see wlan card in network settings. What should i do to get this working?

- I cant get any better resolution than 1024x768, and that is far to low for a full hd 22" screen.

- what is the best bootloader for my system?

Do you guys have any ideas for me? I will appreciate your help.

I have another question about DSDT, as there is none already patched for my mobo, can anyone tell how should it be patched? I have downloaded all the necessary tools for it.

thank you for your help getting my system work flawwlesslly.