WIFI Problem & Lion Shut Down

yafrack

4 posts in this topic

These are two different topics.

1. First one is that I have been connecting my iAktos L2 to the Internet throughout sharing internet form a Macbook with an ethernet cable. Everithing has been working fine (except for the second topic). The thing is that this is not a comfortable way to get to the internet. So I bought the TP-LINK TL_WN851ND Wifi adapter and it did work, I could connect to my home's WiFi connection. The problem is that eventually (2,3,4,5,..,10) minutes afterwards the computer cranes, I am prompted to press the power button and to shut down the Mac. This keeps happening every time. When I deactivate the WiFi this issue desapears, so it must be something related to it obviously.
  2. The second thing, that it has been happening since the beginning is that I can't shut my system down. When I do so, the computer stops sending image to the screen, but stills on in a way. The solution is to press the power button, but I don't think this is the way things should work. The MoBo shows FF, the same as when the computer is on, to the MoBo nothing happens when I try to shut down the computer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. boot with -v and post the output of the kernel panic when it happens

2. boot with -v, shut your computer down and post the output.

You can take a photo of both these screens and attach them if that's easier for you