• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

demon19

demon19

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I bought a mac mini 2010 case and trying to built my first hackintosh system. I was wondering if any one has built a hackintosh using this Intel DH61AG Mini-ITX board?

thank you

StewieGrif

StewieGrif

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I haven't got a working hackintosh with this motherboard, but it should work. The chipset works, audio, video, ethernet... should all works with tonymacs drivers from #####. The problem is that there is no dsdt for this board, but when you don't need hdmi or something like that you can use ##### to allow your system to boot from the hard drive.

*You can also make your own dsdt

demon19

demon19

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
thanks for your reply StewieGrif......

I was planing to used the HDMI to connect to the LED TV as a monitor. I have a lot of reading to do how to create my own dsdt.

slowjin

slowjin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,

I am new here, but have been a member at Tonymacx86. I have this board and currently struggling to get Lion installed on it. Here are my hardwares:
  • Viako ML-55 case with 100W AC Adapter that came with the case
  • ##### Lion installer made through App Store purchase from my older SL Hack
  • 2GB RAM from my laptop (will upgrade soon to 8GB of G.Skill or Corsair)
  • 3.5" HDD Samsung 1TB (once I can load Lion on this board, I will be getting an mSATA SSD and another 2.5" HDD)
  • DH61AG board
  • Connecting to an ASUS 21" monitor via HDMI to DVI cable

BIOS Summary:
  • Set BIOS to AHCI and SMART enabled
  • Set IGP to be always on and Max RAM (did not have 480MB+2MB like GA boards do)
  • Boot from USB and as the first device to boot
  • Was not able to find HPET, nor S3 state in Power Mgmt in the BIOS screen
Where I have gotten so far:
  • I basically get the "Still Waiting for Root Device" after USB devices are recognized/identified when running in verbose mode
  • I have tried -v -x PCIROOTUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=0 but results are the same
I would love to get this working, so any help/input will be appreciated. I will report any progress/success as well. Thanks!

slowjin

slowjin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Here is a brief progress report:
  • Using Tony's #####, I was able to complete a fresh installation of Lion 10.7.2, followed by ##### for sound and other functionality
  • Sound, Ethernet, USB, Graphics qe/ci all work
  • Issues with sleep and wake - display sleeps but others don't and can't wake
  • Using SleepEnabler.kext goes to sleep and wakes up with the reset button, but have to unplug/replug keyboard and mouse, and Ethernet is lost and can't get it back.
  • With 2GB of RAM, geekbench score was 6,078.

demon19

demon19

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi Slowjin,

Thanks for the update. I am getting ready to built the system and going to install lion and will give feed back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy