AppleACPIBatteryManager/AppleSmartBatteryManager For Lion

Zprood

182 posts in this topic

Thanks for your advice

here i attached both of files

Best Regards

You have two battery managers installed (voodoo and this one). Might not be a good idea. Also debug version is not installed.

• 10 months later...

Hi

I'm have a problem with my battery status. I don't know why mavericks show that my battery charge status is in 114%.

attachicon.gif2014-12-12 19.05.22.png

¿How i can fix this? I attach my DSDT and IOREG. Tha

Greetings

The problem is in your DSDT. Note that MaxCapacity is 3846, CurrentCapacity is 4400. Current/Max=114%.

Is the DSDT you're using patched from your own native DSDT, or have you made the classic mistake of using a DSDT from another computer?

The problem is in your DSDT. Note that MaxCapacity is 3846, CurrentCapacity is 4400. Current/Max=114%.

Is the DSDT you're using patched from your own native DSDT, or have you made the classic mistake of using a DSDT from another computer?

I extract the DSDT in this computer with AIDA in windows. It's my own DSDT native. I follow the guide of this topic, maybe i do something wrong....

I extract the DSDT in this computer with AIDA in windows. It's my own DSDT native. I follow the guide of this topic, maybe i do something wrong....

Probably you patched it incorrectly then.

Or you're using an old battery kext with bugs...

Probably you patched it incorrectly then.

Or you're using an old battery kext with bugs...

I will check my patched again.

For the kext, i think maybe this is the problem, because i use an old kext call ACPIBatteryManager. What kext do you recommend me?