2373 replies to this topic

Julio Vargas

Julio Vargas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Hi guys, its me again :D

I think I fixed the Graphics Artifacts problem. At least I haven't had any for the past few hours of use after this patch.

Here's a new Extra folder with the following changes:
- New DSDT patched from scratch.
- SSDTs renamed to avoid error on boot.
- Removed unneeded tables!
- Removed unneeded modules!!
- Added NVRAM module.

PS. This won't work with AppleHDA. You need VoodooHDA.

Does anyone have the kexts for multi touch and gestures working? I tried the ones by florin but they make the trackpad go crazy.

Thanks for posting your work. One question, this DSDT work for N5110 Core i7 2676QM. Please reply.

rob1980

rob1980

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Thanks for posting your work. One question, this DSDT work for N5110 Core i7 2676QM. Please reply.

You need to create your own DSDT files, this is why the majority of people here have issues, because the guide offers a DSDT file for you to use, its outdated, and 99% of the time will not match your hardware / configurations perfectly.

Extract your own DSDT, lots of guides on it, either patch it yourself after a bit of reading, or ask somebody to patch it for you, there has been lots of changes recently with new kexts, and patches that mean a newly created DSDT now will work better with the latest kexts (USB3.0, appleHDA, powermanagement etc)

Have a read up on the latest probook installer, it patches DSDT's, Ive not tried it on anything but my probook, but if others have with success, theres your simplest solution, the hardware in the probook is almost identical to the inspiron, at worst, it wont work, remove the DSDT.aml file and try again manually.

radu.m.toader

radu.m.toader

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Do you have a working installed hackintosh? Do you also have the patches that you made for your dsdt? Please upload those patches

SpartakusMd

SpartakusMd

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi. Just installed Hackintosh, with a small problem. TouchPad didn't worked, and still isn't working. How can I make it to work? I have Dell Inspiron N5110 with Intel® CoreTM i5 2430M, 2400 MHz, 4 GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M 1024MB, Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Also network doesn't work. My network adapters are: Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet Adapter & Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 BGN 1x2 HMC WiFi/Bluetooth Adapter (Dell)

Maybe I need to use modified DSDT.aml and SMBIOS, cause I used the ones from the archives.

Julio Vargas

Julio Vargas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Hi Florin9doi you can post DSDT.aml Core i7 2670QM

Thanks

Dr. Hurt

Dr. Hurt

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts
  • Interests:Wandering around on the internet!! Politics, Sci/Tech, Medicine.
@Julio Vargas,

I think the DSDT will work on all CPUs. The difference will only be in the SSDTs (power management).

Give the DSDT in post 1339 a try.

Julio Vargas

Julio Vargas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Thanks Dr. Hurt

Nemosucker

Nemosucker

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Mac OSX, PHP, Css3, Html5, Jquery

I have installed VoodooHda 2.27
fixed Volume control,HalfVolumeFix by editing kext/Contens/Info.plis

Issue: When I plug in the audio jack, sound gets moved to headset, but there is a strange noise. If I refresh the youtube-music page, the sound is clear again. If I remove now the audio jack, the noise appears again in laptop speakers.
So there is a problem when switching from speakers to jack and backward, creating some strange noises untill restart of music application.

Does anyone got this problem too ?

hey buddy i was have the same noise problem with the voodooHDA but i fixed it with this :

Goto " LaunchPad >> Other >> Audio MIDI stup " then modfiy the format from 192000.0 Hz to 44100.0 Hz give it a try and let me know if the noise goan or not

GL :)

Julio Vargas

Julio Vargas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Hello, someone will have to use clover files (the links are broken on the first page). I hope someone's been backed and can share.

Greetings and thanks

SpartakusMd

SpartakusMd

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
All the files are here (Mega.co.nz). It would be great if Mohamed updates his first post.

When using the BIOS Mod we shoul "Program all blocks" or just the Main BIOS?

Julio Vargas

Julio Vargas

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Thanks, however, the files I need to install clover are not. I wonder if anyone's there and can share supported. I mean those described in post No. 3

Regards

rob1980

rob1980

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Thanks, however, the files I need to install clover are not. I wonder if anyone's there and can share supported. I mean those described in post No. 3

Regards

Im sure the link is in here somewhere, or a simple google search would find it

"clover bootloader"

http://www.insanelym...2-instructions/

chaitanya428

chaitanya428

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Thnx for your support

vanquybn

vanquybn

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
I have tried many times. but vga connector does not work.

rob1980

rob1980

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
probably just as easy, if not easier to use an HDMI to VGA adaptor if you cant get it to work, I never tried to get it to work on my friends as he only used HDMI anyway, so using chameleon.

Sorry I cant help more on that issue, others might be able to.

Light1319

Light1319

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
any chance that a usb 3.0 kext that works out yet ? also how about hdmi with audio ? also i need some help with my dvd drive , it show up and all i can even eject it but when i place a cd or dvd it doesnt read it

Dr. Hurt

Dr. Hurt

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
USB3.0 works perfectly with GenericUSBXHCI.kext (http://www.insanelym...-x-with-source/). As for HMDI, try using the latest voodoohda.

vanquybn

vanquybn

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
anyone updated to 10.8.4 ? :D, i am using 10.8.3 it work fine, so i dont know probably it would be better if i update to 10.8.4 :-?

Dr. Hurt

Dr. Hurt

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • 1,493 posts
I'd recommend you wait till the final version is released.

mokeev1995

mokeev1995

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:MacOSX, Apple, Microsoft, Windows, New Computer technologies
People, I've small question. Who can give me Post install and Pre install folders????? Links don't give me this files...

TS, check links.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy