Android "USB Debugging" turns off while tethering my 10v...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

f2racer

f2racer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I recently installed Snow Leopard on my 10v and find that it works pretty well for most of my light computing needs. That being said there is one issue that is driving me crazy.

I've been using azilink to tether an internet connection through my Android (Samsung Fascinate). It works flawlessly on all of the Windows (both XP and 7) computers I own.

My expectation is that it would work just as well with my Hackintosh. I set it up using instructions found on the internet. Everything connects fine, but after about 5-10 minutes, the connection drops and here's the weird thing, "USB debugging" get's disabled on the phone, while it's still connected via USB to the netbook! I can't enable "USB debugging" until I disconnect the USB from the netbook...

If anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy