Acer Revo R3600 - USB Sleep + Network adapter issue

assoricks

2 posts in this topic

Hello! :-)

I'm using Lion on a Packard Bell iMax Mini (same as Acer Revo R3600).

(Intel Atom N230 (1.6 GHz), 2GB Ram, Nvidia ION Chipset)

SATA controller is set to AHCI.

I installed Snow Leopard using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] Legacy and then updated it to 10.6.8.

I put Chalmira (bootloader from tonymacx86), fakesmc, nullpowercpumanagement and evoreboot on it. ([url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]) (NO DSDT)

Then downloaded a new patched atom-kernel .

Boots with arch=x86_64 npci=0x2000 (Fix for PCI_CONFIGURATION_BEGIN)

Then I used xMove to create a lion installer. I installed lion to another partition.

Then i applied the 10.7.2 combo update, installed a new patched kernel , sleepenabler for 10.7.1 and the CMOS Checksum fix .

Everything works : QE/CI, network, usb, sleep, etc.

I'm using GraphicsEnabler=yes.

(But the whole system is sloooow cause' of the atom cpu and the 2gb ram. Will upgrade the ram.)

But there is one issue : the hack is loosing the connections to USB-Drives (DVD-Drive, USB-stick, etc.) after waking him up from sleep. USB-Mouse, keyboard and sound card (Creative Xmod) wake up without an issue.

I can even wake it up by moving the mouse or pressing a key.

I experienced the same issue on Snow Leopard.

My final question : How to fix that?

Systemlog + specs are included (exported the informations of the System Information.app).

assoricks :)

EDIT : I'm dual booting with Arch Linux and I can't use my network adapter there when i'm rebooting from os x.

I have to pull the power-cable out and boot it again to make it work. Is there a solution for it?

Revo_Log_and_specs.zip

• Like 1

• 2 months later...