Hi! I've tried a lot of ways to install 10.9 using Clover (version: Clover_v2k_r2236) but I can't reach the 10.9 installer.
I've create a USB with GUID Partitions Table, in one partition (fat32) I've installed Clover and in the other one (hfs+) I've created a 10.9 installer.
For the Clover installation I've choose these options:
- Drivers64UEFI => OsxAptioFixDrv-64. (I've to choose this one otherwise Clover was not able to "see" the 10.9 installer)
- Bootloader => Don't update mbr and pbr sectors.
- cloverEFI => CloverEFI 64-bits SATA.
For the 10.9 installer, I've follow the common way by restoring BaseSystem.dmg, the (new?) command line way: /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Mavericks.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia was not working for me, I read in another forum that was due to hardlinks problems.
So with this in place, I went to the Setup of the Asus U36SD, and created one new boot entry with this path:
/EFI/CLOVER/CLOVERX64.efi, then I restart, press [ESC] key and select this new option. By doing these steps I manage to get to the Clover GUI.
Before going into the problem, let me share the Clover configuration that I've used. I've tried to map the config.plist of @radargb (I know that is from an older version). So this is my Clover configuration right now:
$ find . -iname '*.kext'
DSDT & SSDT (the ones that I'm using for 10.8.4 without problems) =>
$ find . -iname '*.aml'
$ ls drivers64UEFI/
FSInject-64.efi OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi VBoxHfs-64.efi
So, I'm in the Clover UI and 10.9 installer is listed as one of the options to boot from, so I press [space] to get to the options, and I choose to boot in all the options available and depending on the option that I select I see different errors. In the best case (when I boot in verbose mode) I get to this point:
-- more Clover logs (which shows AICPUPM and AppleRTC being patched) --
Patching kernel for injected kexts
==> kernel OS X64: 1 replaces done
Pausing 5 secs...
-- end of Clover logs --
And the cursor stops blinking, and nothing happens, just a total freeze. So this is my problem and I don't know how to further debug this issue, don't know if we have a special log for this, I'm also attaching log files from Clover.
Maybe someone in the forum had the same problem or detect an error in my configuration, any input will be welcomed