[Asus U36SD] - a few dsdt questions

alianyn

140 posts in this topic

Hello @radargb, these are great news :)

I've never used Clover, always used myHack, can you give as some starting points to test it? Like, which tutorial to read, or which basic steps did you follow? BTW, Do you have a i5 2410M?

Please, if its not a trouble attach kexts and Clover configuration. I'm thinking in trying 10.9 in an external HDD, is possible to install 10.9 in an external HD using Clover?

As always, thanks for sharing.

Guys, i've installed 10.9 again and have very good news!

Everything is working almost out of the box ;)

This time i've used clover instead of myHack's chameleon.

Installation went fast and fine. Reboot without any kernel flags.

HD3000 works with full QE/CI, didnt have to install any kexts.

Battery works with the same AppleSmartBattery i am using in 10.8.4

Sound (ALC269) works with fresh AppleHDA kexts from osx86net (quick dsdt edit needed).

Sound and battery works perfectly also after sleep!!

I'm using old 1902 version of Clover in legacy mode.

The same patched DSDT and SSDT as in 10.8.4. 

Can attach kexts if needed!

radargb could you post your config file? Also have you tried UEFI mode? I am still a fan of uefi mode as my pc based on asus mobo works perfectly and even updating to 10.9 from 10.8.4 didn't mess anything.

Claudio A.

If it comes to Clover here you can find latest version:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

Wiki is here:

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Contents

and some instructions from our forum - it is a bit outdated:

In general during Clover installation it should detect your hardware(latest versions) and create proper config.plist file. Of course auto generator is not perfect so it's best to create it from scratch. Also you can use generated one and analyze it using Wiki.

Good luck!

Hello @radargb, these are great news :)

I've never used Clover, always used myHack, can you give as some starting points to test it? Like, which tutorial to read, or which basic steps did you follow? BTW, Do you have a i5 2410M?

Please, if its not a trouble attach kexts and Clover configuration. I'm thinking in trying 10.9 in an external HDD, is possible to install 10.9 in an external HD using Clover?

As always, thanks for sharing.

Claudio i think chameleon caused my previous issues. 

Devices were not recognized properly even with dsdt.

Clover is build different way and as pfillipp said, can recognize most of your hardware configuration. 

I have i5 2430M but will post my config tonight, so you can check it out and customize .

You can install 10.9 on external HDD. It needs to be formatted as GUID, or you can apply MBR patch.

I dont have any tutorial, read some of my posts above, i did everything the same way as with 10.8.4.

radargb could you post your config file? Also have you tried UEFI mode? I am still a fan of uefi mode as my pc based on asus mobo works perfectly and even updating to 10.9 from 10.8.4 didn't mess anything.

Claudio A.

If it comes to Clover here you can find latest version:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

Wiki is here:

and some instructions from our forum - it is a bit outdated:

In general during Clover installation it should detect your hardware(latest versions) and create proper config.plist file. Of course auto generator is not perfect so it's best to create it from scratch. Also you can use generated one and analyze it using Wiki.

Good luck!

Yes, i will post my config tonight (im at work right now).

I didnt try UEFI since last time when i've had problem with power supply and freezes. 

Maybe new revision of Clover has this issue sorted, but i didn't try to update bootloader as far as i dont have any problems.

• Like 1

I didnt try UEFI since last time when i've had problem with power supply and freezes. 

Maybe new revision of Clover has this issue sorted, but i didn't try to update bootloader as far as i dont have any problems.

Seems legit and fair enought :D I will try it soon by myself :-) Actually in case of uefi mode it took me 2 days to import my config file as they redesigned *.plist a bit but again latest Clover solved one remain issue with graphics. 

Waiting for your config file and thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

Im testing 10.9 about 6 hours now and im really happy with results.

System is stable and bit faster than 10.8.4. Might be because its still fresh, will see in couple of days...

I've realised that battery life is also extended. For example fully charged 10.8.4 showed around 4:10 hours, when 10.9 showes 5:10. 

Good news for anyone using external displays - 10.9 made it much smoother and comfortable. Also vga kext i use in 10.8.4 works in 10.9.

A the moment im struggling with USB3.0 port. 

On 10.8.4 im using Genericxhci.kext (rev.1.2.4) which works until sleep.

Yesterday Zenith432 released new rev.1.2.7. Unfortunatly its not really stable for our FL1000G usb controller. 

For example my 3.0 flash drive is not recognized, but 3.0 external drive works like a charm.

USB2.0 devices plugged into 3.0 port works even after sleep, so this is good news.

Just tested fresh solution that Zenith sent me but no success yet.

I've attached clover's config.plist as promised.

Config might be a little bit messy but for me it works. I've generated it with little script founded somewhere in Clover section

SMBIOS section is removed, you have to generate it by yourself using chameleon wizard etc.

There is no DSDT fix selected - i use already patched DSDT.

Important thing - this is old config from rev.1902 (new revisions needs redesigned config)

config.plist.zip

• Like 1

Great info (specially the one related with the battery life!!!), I will try all this in my external HDD this weekend :).

Thanks a lot for this information! I will post my results here.

Im testing 10.9 about 6 hours now and im really happy with results.

System is stable and bit faster than 10.8.4. Might be because its still fresh, will see in couple of days...

I've realised that battery life is also extended. For example fully charged 10.8.4 showed around 4:10 hours, when 10.9 showes 5:10. 

Good news for anyone using external displays - 10.9 made it much smoother and comfortable. Also vga kext i use in 10.8.4 works in 10.9.

A the moment im struggling with USB3.0 port. 

On 10.8.4 im using Genericxhci.kext (rev.1.2.4) which works until sleep.

Yesterday Zenith432 released new rev.1.2.7. Unfortunatly its not really stable for our FL1000G usb controller. 

For example my 3.0 flash drive is not recognized, but 3.0 external drive works like a charm.

USB2.0 devices plugged into 3.0 port works even after sleep, so this is good news.

Just tested fresh solution that Zenith sent me but no success yet.

I've attached clover's config.plist as promised.

Config might be a little bit messy but for me it works. I've generated it with little script founded somewhere in Clover section

SMBIOS section is removed, you have to generate it by yourself using chameleon wizard etc.

There is no DSDT fix selected - i use already patched DSDT.

Important thing - this is old config from rev.1902 (new revisions needs redesigned config)

@radargb, @pfilipp: I've browse the documenation of Clover in insanelymac here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/282787-clover-v2-instructions and also read a little here: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/, but I don't see how to get started with the USB installer of 10.9 using Clover, do I need to install 10.9 using myHack & Chameleon and then once that is installed install Clover on it? Or I can create a USB installer using Clover instead of Chamaleon? In that case how should I get started? Please I don't want to bother so just point me to the link that I should read.

Thanks a lot again!

Actually I couldn't make Clover bootable installation media neither. I just installed OS X 10.8 using myHack and after few days of messing with kexts with no success of having sleep I switched to Clover. 

It doesn't matter if you install OS X using legacy bootloader or uefi one as OS X is always being installed as EFI system - unlike windows where if you want UEFI windows you have to start installer as uefi and if you want legacy one you have to boot install media as legacy. Chameleon just tries to act as it is efi but it is not. Clover on the other hand is trully EFI - UEFI in case of PC - bootloader. 

To sum up: 

You can just install with myHack and than install Clover :) If you want legacy Clover than you should wait for radargb answer as I have never played with legacy Clover.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Cool, I will go with myHack and then play with Clover to see how it goes.

Thanks a lot for the quick answer!

Actually I couldn't make Clover bootable installation media neither. I just installed OS X 10.8 using myHack and after few days of messing with kexts with no success of having sleep I switched to Clover. 

It doesn't matter if you install OS X using legacy bootloader or uefi one as OS X is always being installed as EFI system - unlike windows where if you want UEFI windows you have to start installer as uefi and if you want legacy one you have to boot install media as legacy. Chameleon just tries to act as it is efi but it is not. Clover on the other hand is trully EFI - UEFI in case of PC - bootloader. 

To sum up: 

You can just install with myHack and than install Clover :) If you want legacy Clover than you should wait for radargb answer as I have never played with legacy Clover.

Good luck!

Yes, pfillipp is right.

You can use myHack installer. Just don't boot from it using preinstalled chameleon.

Run Clover installer and install to another flash drive. 

Customize config.plist from EFI folder on your flash drive.

Put your patched DSDT and SSDT into ACPI/patched folder

Once you have Clover usb stick prepared - reboot and boot from it.

Plug your second flash drive (myHack installer) and press esc on keyboard
Now you should see myHack installer in bootloader menu

Simply select it and press enter

It will get you straight to osx installer.

Remember to use clover instead of myHack's chameleon, otherwise you will have hard times to make HD3000 working with QE/CI

Hi! I've tried a lot of ways to install 10.9 using Clover (version: Clover_v2k_r2236) but I can't reach the 10.9 installer.

I've create a USB with GUID Partitions Table, in one partition (fat32) I've installed Clover and in the other one (hfs+) I've created a 10.9 installer.

For the Clover installation I've choose these options:

• Drivers64UEFI => OsxAptioFixDrv-64. (I've to choose this one otherwise Clover was not able to "see" the 10.9 installer)
  • Bootloader => Don't update mbr and pbr sectors.
  • cloverEFI => CloverEFI 64-bits SATA.
For the 10.9 installer, I've follow the common way by restoring BaseSystem.dmg, the (new?) command line way:  /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Mavericks.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia was not working for me, I read in another forum that was due to hardlinks problems.

So with this in place, I went to the Setup of the Asus U36SD, and created one new boot entry with this path:

/EFI/CLOVER/CLOVERX64.efi, then I restart, press [ESC] key and select this new option. By doing these steps I manage to get to the Clover GUI.

Before going into the problem, let me share the Clover configuration that I've used. I've tried to map the config.plist of @radargb (I know that is from an older version). So this is my Clover configuration right now:

kexts => 

$ find . -iname '*.kext'

./kexts/10.9/FakeSMC.kext

DSDT & SSDT (the ones that I'm using for 10.8.4 without problems) =>

$ find . -iname '*.aml'

./ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml

./ACPI/patched/SSDT.aml

Drivers => 

$ ls drivers64UEFI/

FSInject-64.efi        OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi  OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi VBoxHfs-64.efi

Configuration:

post-204931-0-47633000-1383431857_thumb.png

post-204931-0-65791200-1383431860_thumb.png

post-204931-0-82760700-1383431863_thumb.png

post-204931-0-11109100-1383431867_thumb.png

post-204931-0-62344900-1383431870_thumb.png

post-204931-0-07720300-1383431875_thumb.png

So, I'm in the Clover UI and 10.9 installer is listed as one of the options to boot from, so I press [space] to get to the options, and I choose to boot in all the options available and depending on the option that I select I see different errors. In the best case (when I boot in verbose mode) I get to this point:

-- more Clover logs (which shows AICPUPM and AppleRTC being patched) --

Patching kernel for injected kexts

==> kernel OS X64: 1 replaces done

Pausing 5 secs...

-- end of Clover logs --

And the cursor stops blinking, and nothing happens, just a total freeze. So this is my problem and I don't know how to further debug this issue, don't know if we have a special log for this, I'm also attaching log files from Clover. clover_logs.zip

Maybe someone in the forum had the same problem or detect an error in my configuration, any input will be welcomed :)

I dont think this is a good idea to use UEFI boot on flash drive. I couldn't get it to work till i installed Clover on EFI partition of my HDD.

I've also found out in your logs that Clover is patching DSDT:

99:099  0:061  ========= Auto patch DSDT Starting ========
99:154  0:055  VideoCard devID=0x105010DE
99:209  0:055  DisplayADR1[0] = 0x10000, DisplayADR2[0] = 0x0
99:264  0:055  Display 0 is  notPCIE
99:319  0:055  VideoCard devID=0x1168086
99:374  0:054  DisplayADR1[1] = 0x20000, DisplayADR2[1] = 0xFFFE
99:429  0:055  Display 1 is  notPCIE
99:487  0:057  USBADR[0] = 0x1A0000 and PCIe = 0xFFFE
99:543  0:055  Found Airport Atheros at 0x1C0001, 0x0
99:598  0:055  USBADR[1] = 0x1C0003 and PCIe = 0x0
99:653  0:055  USBADR[2] = 0x1D0000 and PCIe = 0xFFFE
99:708  0:055  Found ACPI CPU: CPU0 And CPU1 And CPU2 And CPU3 And CPU4 And CPU5 And CPU6 And CPU7 
100:205  0:496  Found PCIROOTUID = 0
100:260  0:055  ========= Auto patch DSDT Finished ========

There is no point to do that if you have own DSDT in ACPI/patched folder.

You wrote that you have fakeSMC in 10.9 folder but Clover is loading kexts from 10.8??

101:907  0:056  FSInjection:, injecting kexts from: 'EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.8'OnSimpleFileSystem occured
102:079  0:172   - done!
102:136  0:057  Injecting kexts for arch=i386 from EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.8

I recommend you to boot Clover in standard legacy mode insted of UEFI and use second flash drive with myHack installer. 

Then after 10.9 is installed and you are satisfied from results, try with Clover installed to your HDD.

Could you attach your config.plist??

• Like 1

Hi @radargb thanks for your reply. I'm attaching the config that I'm using, I can't create a new partition in my hdd right now :(.

BTW, I tried another approach with better results (still not getting to the installer :(), I created a new USB (GUID partition table), with only one partition and I installed there the 10.9 USB installer. Then I install Clover with two changes:

So the current status of Clover is this:

kexts => 

$ find . -iname '*.kext'
./kexts/10.9/FakeSMC.kext

DSDT & SSDT (the ones that I'm using for 10.8.4 without problems) =>

$ find . -iname '*.aml'
./ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml
./ACPI/patched/SSDT.aml

Drivers => 

$ ls drivers64UEFI/
FSInject-64.efi        OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi  OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi HFSPlus.efi

With this configuration I see that the 10.9 installer is loading but then I see a ACPI error, something (not 100% exactly this one) like this:

"name" not a kext
AppleACPIPlatformExpert::start failed
panic9cpu 0 caller 0xffffff80006c0531): "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-2422.1.72/iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1541

The thing is that when Clover is loading I see that AppleACPIPlatformExpert is being patched...

Right now I'm downloading the Olarila USB (don't know if I can add the torrent from TPB link here) to give it a try.

I've one question:

• I don't seem to understand how to boot in "Standard Legacy Mode", is this an option from Clover? I don't see that option in my Clover GUI, I thought that I was dependent on the contents of the USB so I copied the mach_kernel to the root of the USB (which is needed by Chameleon) but I still don't see the "Standard Legacy Mode" 

As always thanks a lot!

I dont think this is a good idea to use UEFI boot on flash drive. I couldn't get it to work till i installed Clover on EFI partition of my HDD.

I've also found out in your logs that Clover is patching DSDT:

99:099  0:061  ========= Auto patch DSDT Starting ========
99:154  0:055  VideoCard devID=0x105010DE
99:209  0:055  DisplayADR1[0] = 0x10000, DisplayADR2[0] = 0x0
99:264  0:055  Display 0 is  notPCIE
99:319  0:055  VideoCard devID=0x1168086
99:374  0:054  DisplayADR1[1] = 0x20000, DisplayADR2[1] = 0xFFFE
99:429  0:055  Display 1 is  notPCIE
99:487  0:057  USBADR[0] = 0x1A0000 and PCIe = 0xFFFE
99:543  0:055  Found Airport Atheros at 0x1C0001, 0x0
99:598  0:055  USBADR[1] = 0x1C0003 and PCIe = 0x0
99:653  0:055  USBADR[2] = 0x1D0000 and PCIe = 0xFFFE
99:708  0:055  Found ACPI CPU: CPU0 And CPU1 And CPU2 And CPU3 And CPU4 And CPU5 And CPU6 And CPU7 
100:205  0:496  Found PCIROOTUID = 0
100:260  0:055  ========= Auto patch DSDT Finished ========

There is no point to do that if you have own DSDT in ACPI/patched folder.

You wrote that you have fakeSMC in 10.9 folder but Clover is loading kexts from 10.8??

101:907  0:056  FSInjection:, injecting kexts from: 'EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.8'OnSimpleFileSystem occured
102:079  0:172   - done!
102:136  0:057  Injecting kexts for arch=i386 from EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.8

I recommend you to boot Clover in standard legacy mode insted of UEFI and use second flash drive with myHack installer. 

Then after 10.9 is installed and you are satisfied from results, try with Clover installed to your HDD.

Could you attach your config.plist??

config.plist.zip

One important thing and I mentioned it somewhere in this topic. Sometimes it is impossible to boot without deleting Nvidia related kexts which means all NV* kexts and Ge* kexts. 

Try to remove those from installer media and give it a shot!

That's the post:

5. Booted into Installer again with -v -f flags - you need to remove GeForce related kexts cause ML doesn't want to use HD3000 graphics:

cd /Volumes/YOUR_ML_DISK/System/Library/Extensions
rm -rfv ./GeForce*.kext
rm -rfv ./NVDARe*.kext
reboot
6. Boot into you OS and install kexts from site above using your favourite kext utility
7. Repair permissions!

Ofc in this case you have to cd to your installer Extensions folder :-)

Good luck!

Edited by pfilipp
  • Like 1

One important thing and I mentioned it somewhere in this topic. Sometimes it is impossible to boot without deleting Nvidia related kexts which means all NV* kexts and Ge* kexts. 

Try to remove those from installer media and give it a shot!

That's the post:

Ofc in this case you have to cd to your installer Extensions folder :-)

Good luck!

Oops, I never try this one, will test it today...

One thing that I didn't mention is that sometimes Clover is not starting up, I see just a black screen.. I mean, I reboot the machine, select UEFI: OSX installer, I see that the USB is reading its contents, and then BOOM, black screen.. then I restart the computer select the UEFI:OSX installer again and it works... seems to be unstable.. maybe my USB files are corrupted :)

BTW, thanks for the input!

Hi,

I couldn't make it using Clover with UEFI, so as I mention I've downloaded Olarila USB, so I installed it in my USB, removed the NV* kexts and it *seems* to work (no DSDT file in /patch). I didn't have time to install 10.9, just saw the 10.9 installer and quit. 

I still don't know how to build a Clover USB which boots in legacy mode, the Olarila USB is doing that :)

So, I will continue with this next week to see how it goes.

Hi there, finally the installation went ok :) , now I've to start to fix all the devices (Wifi, audio, battery, etc).

Is anyone using that last Clover version? In that case are you using @alianyn DSDT + kexts? Which kexts in that case? It would be great if you can share them here.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Hey guys I'm having some issues with my install. These are probably some pretty noon questions but hopefully someone can answer them.

I have used the 10.9.2 update to create a [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] USB stick. I clicked include laptop support.

The good news is that the installer boots without any flags and installs perfectly. Unfortunately after the installation I have no idea how to install/find drivers or make the HDD bootable. I tried using the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] utility but that caused a kp and I had to restart the install to fix.

I also tried to install the voodoo ps2 driver for the touchpad to enable multi touch with no luck. I tried to follow the steps listed but no dice.

Out of the box Ethernet, usb3.0 Intel gfx work, but that's about it. I sunny have WiFi, battery indicator etc.

Also what is the dsdt/ssdt and why do I need it/install it.

TIA for any replies.

Well if anyone is still around i have an update. I actually got mostly everything up and running. Everything works except bluetooth and HDMI audio. i havent tried vga yet or the headphone jack, but so far so good. Battery, charger, wifi, sleep, and trackpad all work. I used the DSDT with the myhack method this time instead of [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url].

I just need to get the fn keys fully working. Right now only the brightness ones work. Otherwise i have a fully working Mavericks installation :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi @King_Khan, sorry for the late response, really glad to see that everything went ok! Are you still using 10.9 on the u36? I'm planning to migrate to 10.9, I'm using 10.8.3 for (i think) 2 years now.

I will post my doubts here when I start the process, I don't know exactly when I'm going to start, but when I start will let you know.

• 1 month later...

hey guys, i'm very new to the hackintosh thing

sorry for the long post, but i want to give you as much info as possible

if there is still something you want to know, just ask.

i also do have an asus u36sd

the model number is U36SD-RX254V (probably it helps)

i already installed mavericks 10.9.4, and it works, but not quite as i want it to.

what works out of the box (and what i tested): 

- keyboard

- touchpad (but no multitouch, so no two finger scroll, just the scrolling on the right side of the pad with one finger)

- shutting down and booting (but just with the aid of the bootable stick, there is no bootloader)

- ethernet

what does not work (but what i need):

- wifi (x)

- multitouch (x) (for two finger scroll at least, i don't need gesture support)

- sound (x) (speakers and headphone jack)

- sleep / suspend mode (x)

- battery (x)

- can't set the right time zone, always goes back to the default setting

- fn keys (working partially: brightness keys working, volume buttons not working, rest not needed)

not tested:

- usb 3.0 (port works, but i don't know if it's using full usb 3.0 speed, but i don't really mind)

- bluetooth (not needed)

- nvidia chip (not really needed, but would be nice, if it worked)

- card reader (not needed)

- hdmi out (would be nice)

- vga out (would be nice)

i found already some threads. they mostly contain some links to files but i don't really know what to do with them.

could somebody explain me or link me how i can enable my needed functions (marked with an "x"), please?

i already tried three times with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and some of the files contained in this thread, but every time i broke something and had to start over.

hardware info:

cpu: intel core i3 2310m ([url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] doesnt offer a ssdt for it)

gpu: intel hd 3000, nvidia gt 520m

ram: 4gb original

ssd: samsung 840 (used for linux)

hdd (over usb 3.0): hitachi original 320 gb drive

• 4 weeks later...

Yosemite beta is out so i think its time for little update!

Yesterday i did fresh install of Yosemite BETA1. 

Prepared installer using this great tool:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/299865-clover-v2k-r2780-special-edition-yosemite-beta/

Very easy and fast way to make bootable usb stick!

After that ive copied config.plist, patched DSDT and SSDT im using to boot my Mountain Lion partition.

Installation went very smooth. Didnt have to set any of boot arguments.

After installation keyboard and touchpad didnt work so ive had to use usb set.

Finally i got to desktop and could install all needed kexts. 

Kexts ive used was actually the same im using in MountainLion:
- ApplePS2Trackpad.kext - for touchpad

- ApplePS2Controller.kext - for keyboard and ASUS fn keys

- AppleHDA.kext, IOAudioFamily.kext - for audio

- AppleACPIPlatform, AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext - for battery

- AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext - for VGA (this is the only 10.10 kext ive installed so far)

At the moment i have working full QE/CI with VGA out, wifi, battery, sound, keyboard and touchpad with multitouch.

Today i will try to install kexts for USB3.0, card reader and LAN.

There is also very few issues:

- Strange glitches on boot when Apple logo goes to login screen (problem doesnt occur when external monitor is connected) - i will post image later

- Sometimes im having graphic glitches, pretty similar to those i had in MountainLion sometimes but much more. I was searching internet to find solution and looks like the issue is connected somehow with clover. Will search for solution and post here if i find one.

I can attach used kexts if needed.

Good hack!

Well, i have finally solved both glitches problems ;))

Iv managed to fix glitches on boot using solution from this post:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/300431-glitches-on-boot/

Basically you have to patch iographicsfamily.kext.

Another problem - screen artifacts.  I realised that i missed "slide=0" argument. After adding this everything works like a charm!

Im kind of busy at the moment and still didnt try to sort out USB3.0, LAN and card reader.

Im attaching kexts im using and config.plist.

There is no point to share dsdt and ssdt because of hardware differences.

kexts YOSEMITE.zip