POLL: Intel HD Graphics / GMA 5700

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: How badly do you want your Intel HD Graphics GMA 5700 to be supported? (71 member(s) have cast votes)

How badly do you want your Intel HD Graphics GMA 5700 to be supported?

1. I have GMA 5700, and hopes somebody will get it working! (66 votes [91.67%])

Percentage of vote: 91.67%

2. I don't have GMA 5700, but hope you guys find a solution! (6 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

SaltSachet

SaltSachet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Just a poll to see how many people are waiting for a solution for this hardware :) If you're reading this and aren't registered, register! and vote!

LowRidinCrew

LowRidinCrew

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
Yes

Crosx86

Crosx86

Hacker soul !

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Just a poll to see how many people are waiting for a solution for this hardware If you're reading this and aren't registered, register! and vote!

Good idea ;) !

SaltSachet

SaltSachet

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Read the Intel HD Graphics / GMA 5700 thread to find out how you can easily make a donation towards funding a laptop for a volunteer engineer who we are pinning all of our hopes on to get the 5700 up and running!

EDIT: Forget the above, it's all been cancelled -_-

BlackMagick

BlackMagick

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
Ho una intel GMA 5700, e spero che qualcuno sara' bravo da farla funzionare al 100%!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a intel GMA 5700, and I hope that someone will be 'good to get it working 100%!

Phú Đặng Hữu

Phú Đặng Hữu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I think we should support engineers who volunteer some remuneration for them to do better. It is best to pay them money to write kextensions for hackintosh via bank account. Specifically, the Intel GMA5700. Sorry my english is not good

Gopea

Gopea

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Ho una intel GMA 5700, e spero che qualcuno sara' bravo da farla funzionare al 100%!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a intel GMA 5700, and I hope that someone will be 'good to get it working 100%!

How can you drive your GMA 5700 with resolution 1366 * 768?

My Graphics is <Intel HD Graphics>+G310M

Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy