OS X Lion 10.7.2 11C71--- 11C73 GM

Derty

120 posts in this topic

In SMBIOS you also need a serial number with the facetime fix. At least for facetime, I'd assume its the same with iCloud.

But, I can't seem to install the GM. I had at one point in time installed one of the betas I think, but it was a while ago.

Does anyone know why I would have trouble installing it? I simply start the process, it says preparing Mac OS X Update and then says install failed. I have also tried an older update.

Is there something I am missing or need to do? I am trying the combo update, not using the revisioner off of 10.7.1.

Would it matter that that partiton isn't the active one?

In SMBIOS you also need a serial number with the facetime fix. At least for facetime, I'd assume its the same with iCloud.

But, I can't seem to install the GM. I had at one point in time installed one of the betas I think, but it was a while ago.

Does anyone know why I would have trouble installing it? I simply start the process, it says preparing Mac OS X Update and then says install failed. I have also tried an older update.

Is there something I am missing or need to do? I am trying the combo update, not using the revisioner off of 10.7.1.

Would it matter that that partiton isn't the active one?

he solved it.. :(

The problem is present only on some hardware, need just to find the hardware who have the problem

Ah never mind, I'm wrong (no surprise there :)). After having a few problems with iCloud, I logged out and logged back in, same problem as everyone else here... no idea why it worked the first time :(

I've compiled a boot file from the latest Chameleon trunk that contains the Facetime/iCloud fix from Chameleon R1496, no other changes. Attached below if anyone's interested.

boot.zip (NOT to be used on a RAID system, obviously)

Edit: Read this for more info on RAID issue: http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/chameleon/issues/169/

updated to 10.7.2 GM (11C73) No issue.. iCloud works fine

Need to patch the appleHDA.kext

Need to redo the TRIM enabler as I have a FLASH drive.

No change to the patch for CMOS reset for sleep...

No change to the patch for reopening windows after restart...

Ah never mind, I'm wrong (no surprise there :D). After having a few problems with iCloud, I logged out and logged back in, same problem as everyone else here... no idea why it worked the first time :(

I've compiled a boot file from the latest Chameleon trunk that contains the Facetime/iCloud fix from Chameleon R1496, no other changes. Attached below if anyone's interested.

what's the issue with RAID exactly, is it only if you're booting from a RAID or if you have a RAID in your system for backups/storage?

Ah never mind, I'm wrong (no surprise there :(). After having a few problems with iCloud, I logged out and logged back in, same problem as everyone else here... no idea why it worked the first time :(

Thank you. Worked for me :D

I've tried HFW's boot file with 1618...no dice for Facetime/iCloud even after Network Ethernet reset stuff. I'm on an Atom processor, so I'm assuming it's a kernel issue at this point for me. :(

what's the issue with RAID exactly, is it only if you're booting from a RAID or if you have a RAID in your system for backups/storage?

AFAIK it's only an issue if you're booting from an Apple Software RAID.

Edit: see this issue on Chameleon SVN: http://forge.voodooprojects.org/p/chameleon/issues/169/

I've tried HFW's boot file with 1618...no dice for Facetime/iCloud even after Network Ethernet reset stuff. I'm on an Atom processor, so I'm assuming it's a kernel issue at this point for me. :)

Ethernet built in?

How would one install the new boot file to get iCloud working? Its been a year since I last did some serious mackintosh work and I forgot almost everything.

copy the boot file to the root of your OSX drive/EFI partition (depends where you installed Chameleon).

stupid question.

it is possible that as I have not other device apple, not conection??

messege

This device may not be used to open a free iCloud account... only iphone4.. etc..

iCloud should be IOS 5 supporting feature. No IOS No iCloud.