OS X Lion 10.7.2 11C71--- 11C73 GM

Derty

120 posts in this topic

OS X Lion 10.7.2 11C71 Combo os_x_lion_10.7.2_11c71_combo_updatereversioner.dmg 808.73 MB

OS X Lion 10.7.2 11C71 Delta os_x_lion_10.7.2_11c71_delta_updatereversioner.dmg 758.9 MB

OS X Lion 10.7.2 11C71 Recovery HD os_x_lion_10.7.2_build_11c71_recovery_hd_update.dmg 431.9 MB

Apple has released Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 build 11C71 to developers. This is a pre-release and is available for developers only and must be used by them. Build 11C71 contains fixes for Find My Mac and some improvements for Lion Recovery, other then that no new known issues has been found, OS X Lion 10.7.2 will be releasing alongside iCloud this fall.

If you’re a developer or an interested user, you can download Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 build 11C71 from Apple’s Developer Center. Link for the dev center can be found here (please note that Apple developers center requires a developer account or a registered UDID).

Further to mention, Apple has also seeded iTunes 10.5 beta 9, for those who want to test iTunes Match service.

GM is online

os_x_lion_recovery_hd_update.dmg (431.91 MB)

10.7.2_gm_seed_build_11c73_combo_update__reversioner.dmg (808.66 MB)

10.7.2_gm_seed_build_11c73_delta_update__reversioner.dmg (758.9 MB)

chameleon 1627 whith fix icloud

Chameleon.dmg

Installed on my P5K-VM, no problems except I cannot get an account for iCloud. Is this allergic to hackintoshes? Do I need to patch something?

Thanks in advance.

Same to me.

But maybe problem is not hackintosh , because someone other can use iCloudBeta - BUT has an iPod/iPhone to get the account for iCloud with using that iOS devices.

I think also real mac users (without iPhone / iPAd) get same error message.

Would be helpful to make an iCloud thread for non iPod/iPhone users how to get it working.

Same to me.

But maybe problem is not hackintosh , because someone other can use iCloudBeta - BUT has an iPod/iPhone to get the account for iCloud with using that iOS devices.

I think also real mac users (without iPhone / iPAd) get same error message.

Would be helpful to make an iCloud thread for non iPod/iPhone users how to get it working.

In fact, I was also having the same problem. So what i did was just manipulated the two digits of serial number in smbios.plist, and voila it did let me create an icloud account. So in a nutshell, it checks that only one icloud account is tied to one machine/device serial number.

So iCloud still beta or not ? XanthraX

Cannot say until I get into the account.

In fact, I was also having the same problem. So what i did was just manipulated the two digits of serial number in smbios.plist, and voila it did let me create an icloud account. So in a nutshell, it checks that only one icloud account is tied to one machine/device serial number.

Lucky man. I had change several smbios.plist for iMacs, Mac Pros and no success. I presume we will have a problem when the final 10.7.2 will be out.

Just upgrade on GM build 10.7.2 and iCloud still beta :-< ! so maybe Final version includes iCloud Final

Cannot say until I get into the account.

Lucky man. I had change several smbios.plist for iMacs, Mac Pros and no success. I presume we will have a problem when the final 10.7.2 will be out.

iCloud will be a free download to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch users running iOS 5 or a Mac running OS X Lion (version 10.7.2) with a valid Apple ID.

i think valid Apple ID that's your problem

Just upgrade on GM build 10.7.2 and iCloud still beta :-< ! so maybe Final version includes iCloud Final

iCloud will be a free download to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch users running iOS 5 or a Mac running OS X Lion (version 10.7.2) with a valid Apple ID.

i think valid Apple ID that's your problem

I have a valid Apple ID, I can buy applications from MAS or items from iTunes.

I have a valid Apple ID, I can buy applications from MAS or items from iTunes.

I have iOS5Gm on my ipod and use icloud from there, no word of it being beta and it works,icloud email works, login to icloud.com also. it has already synced the complete ipod backup last night to apple.

Now install Lion 10.7.2 gm and see how it looks from there.