• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ibookg497

ibookg497

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello! i installed ideneb 1.3 (10.5.5) and each time after i installit, i get the apple logo but then the not stating sign shows up. if i go into diagnostic mode, i get this message:

Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>
IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>

Dell Latitude D520 Laptop
1gb ddr2 ram
Intel t2300 (core duo@ 1.66 ghz)
80gb Sata
Intel 945 chipset.

I've installed it at least 7 times with different configurations, and i just can't get past this.

Please Help!
Kenny

ibookg497

ibookg497

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
PLEASE HELP! I NEED MAC OS X FOR MY CLASS AND I CAN"T AFFORD A NEW COMPUTER!

Hello! i installed ideneb 1.3 (10.5.5) and each time after i installit, i get the apple logo but then the not stating sign shows up. if i go into diagnostic mode, i get this message:

Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>
IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>

Dell Latitude D520 Laptop
1gb ddr2 ram
Intel t2300 (core duo@ 1.66 ghz)
80gb Sata
Intel 945 chipset.

I've installed it at least 7 times with different configurations, and i just can't get past this.

Please Help!
Kenny

gorto

gorto

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Try Hazard. I have been using it on my amd for about a month with no issues. I have done the 10.6.8 update that is posted on their forum. The only issue I had was with a samba share that was easily fixed.

I forgot to mention. On the initial install. I had to install the forcedeath lan drivers. Other then that everything went smoothly.

On another note your hardware might not be compatible. Check the compatibilaty list http://wiki.osx86pro...x.php/Main_Page

If you need it for school and can't get it installed on your dell. You can always try to run it in a virtual machine like vmware, virtualbox, or virtual PC to name a few.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy