Dual 9400 GT x16 and x1

usmellbad7708

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I am running Hazard 10.6.6i Gigabyte GA-G41M- ES2L mobo

Currently I an running a Geforce 9400 GT 1gig graphics card in my PCIE x16 slot without problems.

I moded my PCI x1 slot to accept another Geforce 9400 GT 512MB

OS X is not recognizing my second card and I have tried switching bios to PCI and PEG multiple times with no success.

Any ideas on how I can get my second card working? Ive heard EFI strings will work but i like QE support and all that jazz.

Thanks for your help!

Hello all,

I am running Hazard 10.6.6i Gigabyte GA-G41M- ES2L mobo

Currently I an running a Geforce 9400 GT 1gig graphics card in my PCIE x16 slot without problems.

OS X is not recognizing my second card and I have tried switching bios to PCI and PEG multiple times with no success.

Any ideas on how I can get my second card working? Ive heard EFI strings will work but i like QE support and all that jazz.

Thanks for your help!

Did your main card work without modifications?

Thanks for your help!

What exactly do you mean by you modded your pci x1 slot to fit another geforce 9400? I'm assuming you mean it's PCI based and not PCIe if in that case I highly doubt you'd get both to work since in the BIOS you have to select either PEG or PCI can't combine the two unfortunately that way.