• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

chuppiejones

chuppiejones

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I originally built the Core 2 Lifehacker Rig to the very last description and everything worked great. That is until I learned about the new native support for Radeon cards with the 10.6.7 update. After purchasing and installing a EAH 6850, it worked without injectors or kexts! But in the system profiler the Rom Revision was still showing: NVIDIA Graphics Engine DSDT which seemed to be effecting my frame rate when playing COD4. So I go to find a different DSDT online for the EP45-UD3P board, and did successfully, but now I lost audio and gained that damn CMOS restart. So I combined the best of both DSDTs and spawned this sweet child that I would like to share with others having my problem. The only thing is the built-in mic never worked for me since the beginning.

Hope this helps someone

P.S. Perhaps someone can tell me how to fix lost internet and lagging audio when updating 10.6.8 on this board

Specs are
GA-EP45-UD3P motherboard
8GB DDR2 PC6400
Radeon HD 6850
Core 2 Quad at 2.66Ghz
1TB Hitachi HD mac os x 10.6.7
1.5GB Hitach HD my backup clone
500 WD HDD windows 7 ulitimate

Attached Files

MaLd0n

MaLd0n

...filling veins with juice of chaos...

• Moderators
  • 11,137 posts
Attached File  dsdt.chuppiejones.zip   6.27KB   129 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy