ATI Mobility Radeon 4530 512mb (SOLVED)

rokatz

32 posts in this topic

please SOMEONE help. OR at least tell me how to edit the personalities blah blah blah.. a video would be nice.. or a written tutorial is good too. IM NOOB at these stuff.. i just wanna install LION or SNOW LEOPARD on my laptop..

SO FAR.. i successfully installed snow leopard or lion on my system.. but no graphics card QE/CL..

PLEASE HELP ME.. thanks

please SOMEONE help. OR at least tell me how to edit the personalities blah blah blah.. a video would be nice.. or a written tutorial is good too. IM NOOB at these stuff.. i just wanna install LION or SNOW LEOPARD on my laptop..

SO FAR.. i successfully installed snow leopard or lion on my system.. but no graphics card QE/CL..

PLEASE HELP ME.. thanks

I can tell you how to edit personalities, but that's all I can help you with because I'm still trying with different combinations to get mine to work.

1) Install this program: Kext Utility (If you don't know where to get it, ask me and i'll show you)

2) Download and install this program: Hex Friend

3) Read this post carefully and follow the steps at the six steps at the very end of this post (Section D): http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=252061

I hope this helps

alright i got the internal laptop screen to work...

the problem is.. vga is not working so no dual screen ;)

thanks to Fraom and someone.. i forgot his name (sorry i was doing this reply like 2:40 am).

here are the kexts i used.. its for 0x95531002 ati 4530 512mb

i attached the zip file for the kexts i used.. im currently at 10.6.7 latest chameleon..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me how to enable DUAL screen. (i havent tried HDMI) but please help..

THANKS.. again thanks to Fraom and some guy.. :D

Ati_Ok.zip

hey guys,

i've tried it on hp pavilion dv-6 1205ee laptop with lion 10.7 but when i use it it gives me grey screen with very tiny 3 or 4 black dots in internal screen,

is there is a solution for this please rokatz upload your extra and boot plist or even if there is a specific boot loader

please help me

hey guys,

i've tried it on hp pavilion dv-6 1205ee laptop with lion 10.7 but when i use it it gives me grey screen with very tiny 3 or 4 black dots in internal screen,

is there is a solution for this please rokatz upload your extra and boot plist or even if there is a specific boot loader

please help me

i don't know if my(created from ytrox) kext work whit lion , i know who this work whit 10.6.7 and 10.6.8

guys.. this kext is working on 10.6.6i, 10.6.6, 10.6.7, 10.6.8 and i tried it on lion and it doesnt work..

you can try it in different ways.. but i cbf.. LOL im planning to buy mac mini anyways.. :D but if someone need help.. i can try to help you guys..

OHH.. boot files.. i just installed latest chameleon.. NO GRAPHICS ENABLER needed.. :L thats all :D

take atisupport, framebuffer, 4600contr from 10.6. leave x2000 untouched (just add id)

please can you upload them to me cause i don't have 10.6 right now i am sorry

but are you sure that it's going to read it 4530 or it will read it 4600 ???

and should i add my id to 4600controller only ?

please can you upload them to me cause i don't have 10.6 right now i am sorry

but are you sure that it's going to read it 4530 or it will read it 4600 ???

and should i add my id to 4600controller only ?

yes you need 4600, but i don't have custom personalities cause I don't use this videocard. ask to fraom

yes you need 4600, but i don't have custom personalities cause I don't use this videocard. ask to fraom

thnx i've already made this a month ago and it worked but it read it 4600 and gives 1280x786 and when adding custom resolution with switch resx 1366x786 it gives two displays so thanx for your efforts but i am looking for a solution that give me 4530

thnx i've already made this a month ago and it worked but it read it 4600 and gives 1280x786 and when adding custom resolution with switch resx 1366x786 it gives two displays so thanx for your efforts but i am looking for a solution that give me 4530

add ids. give a try. i don't remember if that fb worksArchive.zip