Packard Bell Easynote tk anyone got success with this?

Acinonyxify

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone!

So, i have packard Bell Easynote TK 111bz laptop, and i have been trying to install os x for a while.

I managed to install iAtkos V7 os x leopard 10.5.7 and so far i got working everything except video card(for networking and audio i use external usb devices what i have described on my signature, check that for complete hardware info)

i have been doing some research over forums and all around internet but still stuck with my Radeon HD6250 display adapter, anyone had success with this yet or does someone even kindly have any tips what i could try next?

I have tried to boot with graphic mode enabled and so on, and here comes the part where my brains are running out of procession power:

After installing newest Natit drivers(with kext utility) for radeon hd 6xxx series, whole os x won't boot to graphic mode at all, just giving following error:

ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin: :start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out

I have tried to boot with -f to force loading all extensions, also tried single user mode, and I don't know does this matter with graphics card or not but i am using "busratio=16" on every boot since that's only way to get everything working anyways even without natit drivers, without busratio 16 i am just getting random colors on login where the grey apple logo should be(mostly green and red) flashing around screen what looks like some kind of epic pixel soup for me...

and here i get stuck, since this is my first hackintosh attempt after finding out whole community just some weeks ago so I am not pro with these ;)