• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

wurst001

wurst001

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

If you manage to somehow package the unlocker such that it doesn't require an external python on windows, then I have no problem with python at all. I assume, the Linux version will come as python source?

psaxl

psaxl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

[FEATURE REQUEST] Dear unlock-all team,

I would like to know if it was possible to add the following feature to unlock-all : guest-OS auto-resize w.r.t. VMware window size.

Indeed, it would be interesting to automatically set the resolution of the guest OS with respect to the window size of VMware as done with usual guest Linux distros or Microsoft Windows OSs. I am not very sure of how to do it, but there would need some changes in tools/darwin.iso. Maybe a deamon running on OS X that monitors VMware window size. About setting resolution on guest OS X, there exists a command-line program called SetResX that sets resolution of OS X system with a simple command of the kind :

$ SetResX -w 800 -h 600

Regards,

DrunkenDonkey

DrunkenDonkey

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

It is working as it is buddy, given that you have not installed the vmsvga2 driver and just install the newest vmware tools from darwin.iso, works like a charm.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy