Radeon HD6250 not loading kext

Acinonyxify

2 posts in this topic

Hello fellow os x fanatics, this is my first post here so let's do some introduction first of all :wacko:

So, just got installed and almost fully working Leopard 10.5.7 iAtkos v7 to my laptop what i have been trying to install for some weeks now, everything works except display adapter, and now when i have almost fully working hackintosh what i can use to browse internet atleast i must give it a try to ask for help with this one :(

Problem is that i can't change resolution and my display adapter feels extremely slow, like there is no drivers at all, watching movie is impossible, fps is something like 5

I have tried to boot with "GraphicsMode"="1366x768x32" to get native resolution for this laptop screen, also tried to boot with -x and -f to force loading of all kexts, nothing seems to work, also tried to install RadeonHD drivers from iAtkos V7 disc, no difference with that or no drivers at all, have anyone had success with this card yet?

my system info shows that it regonizes the card but there is no kext loaded, what could i try next to get some compatible kext loaded since there is kext for radeon hd6xxx series on iAtkos disc and that should work with my card?

Display:

Type: Display

Bus: PCIe

PCIe Lane Width: x0

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Vendor: ATI (0x1002)

Device ID: 0x9804

Revision ID: 0x0000

Kernel Extension Info: No Kext Loaded

Displays:

Display:

Resolution: 1024 x 768